Discuss T-Mobile USA "No Service" Try this at the Yellowsn0w (3G unlock) - Hackint0sh.org; After messing with all day, I get the same result. I just get the reception ...
T-Mobile USA "No Service" Try this
After messing with all day, I get the same result. I just get the reception bar with no carrier. The phone never went searching for a network. Here is what I did. Make sure you turn off autolock.
1. Reboot phone and wait 1 minute at the home screen
2. Turn on 3G (yes you read that right)(You might or might not see the "Searching..." on the top)
3. Turn on fly mode and wait 1 minute.
4. Turn off 3G (you should see "Searching... now if you didn't before)
5. Turn off fly mode. You should pick up T-Mobile right away.
This works everytime. You must do these on every reboot. Good Luck
Please confirm your eMail or contact staff!
By kimmy527 in forum Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock)
Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:45 AM
By henryyan in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 06-07-2008, 10:46 AM
By max9241 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-11-2007, 05:12 PM
By joedornan in forum General
Last Post: 10-02-2007, 04:10 AM
By atresso in forum General
Last Post: 09-15-2007, 09:15 PM