Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 86
Discuss T-mobile USA anyone? at the Yellowsn0w (3G unlock) - Hackint0sh.org; Both 0.9.4 and 0.9.5 worked for 100% but I have to either Toggle Airplane Mode ...
  1. #71
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Both 0.9.4 and 0.9.5 worked for 100% but I have to either Toggle Airplane Mode ON/OFF or just pull the SIM out and reinsert it after reboot! Anyone else need to do that or you get signal immediately after launch? I am using a pretty old SIM but it works I was just curious about when the signal was found for everyone else


  2. #72
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    if I try the airplane mode trick, my phone displays "simcard failure" message
    oh please help

  3. #73
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpineflip View Post
    0.9.5 worked 100% but I have to either Toggle Airplane Mode ON/OFF it after reboot! Anyone else need to do that or you get signal immediately after launch? I am using a pretty old SIM but it works I was just curious about when the signal was found for everyone else
    same as i have. But its better than the remove-insert sim on the sim-solution method.

    Just turn airplane mode on-off as easy as that. Lets just wait for the update on newer yellowst0ne

  4. #74
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ako0o_ba View Post
    same as i have. But its better than the remove-insert sim on the sim-solution method.

    Just turn airplane mode on-off as easy as that. Lets just wait for the update on newer yellowst0ne
    Agreed, I was just curious but its not that difficult to turn it on and off

  5. #75
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Iphone 3G

    my phone version 0.9.5 baseband 228 now is dead with T mobil sim card,just work a few hours before with reboot,sim card in and out, many time,and reset network setting ,roaming on anh off,airplan mode on and off also,work good with at&t sim card full signal without any trouble with 3g on roaming on wifi on ,you tube run good with wifi , only one thing when peoples call in my phone is just vibrate,it s not ring up any more, but with is inside settingmode ring is still on, is your guy have any trouble like this ?or any one have good idea to help me to fix this trouble?,in the mean time I have to wait for future update 0.9.6


  6. #76
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    uninstall yellowsnow and re-install it again. give it a try

  7. #77
    Administrator Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thuan ta View Post
    my phone version 0.9.5 baseband 228 now is dead with T mobil sim card,just work a few hours before with reboot,sim card in and out, many time,and reset network setting ,roaming on anh off,airplan mode on and off also,work good with at&t sim card full signal without any trouble with 3g on roaming on wifi on ,you tube run good with wifi , only one thing when peoples call in my phone is just vibrate,it s not ring up any more, but with is inside settingmode ring is still on, is your guy have any trouble like this ?or any one have good idea to help me to fix this trouble?,in the mean time I have to wait for future update 0.9.6
    Are you referring to at&t SIM card?
    FWIW, I was testing a newer t-mobile SIM yesterday with yellowsn0w 0.9.5. It was not stable at all. After that, I put back the AT&T subbed SIM and my AT&T signal was all over the place. Sometimes 5 bars, sometimes 1 bar, sometimes no service. People tried to call me and my phone did not ring. Even a reset network setitngs did not help with the AT&T SIM. I uninstalled yellowsn0w and that did not help.
    Finally I had to restore the phone to fresh condition again and now the phone is back to normal with signal.
    ** If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here **

  8. #78
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yellowsn0w 0.9.5 works with T-Mobile USA with sim 525033 (3 weeks old)

    Call In/Out: Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out: Yes/Yes
    Edge/Wifi: Yes/Yes

    for some odd reason, I could not get it to work when I installed yellowsn0w from cydia. I uninstalled yellowsn0w and installed it again thru installer and got it to work right after I turn airplane mode on then off.

    Here is what I did:

    1. I restored to FW 2.2 thru iTunes
    2. Took out my T-Mobile sim (had it with gevey sim working before)
    3. QuickPwn 2.2 to Jailbreak and Activate
    4. Installed BossPref
    5. Disabled 3G
    6. Installed yellowsn0w thru cydia
    7. Rebooted iPhone
    8. Airplane Mode on then off
    9. Didnt work.
    10. Uninstalled yellowsn0w thru cydia
    11. Installed yellowsn0w thru installer
    12. Rebooted iPhone
    13. Airplane Mode on then off
    14. It Works!!!!

  9. #79
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lebdiablo View Post
    yellowsn0w 0.9.5 works with T-Mobile USA with sim 525033 (3 weeks old)

    Call In/Out: Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out: Yes/Yes
    Edge/Wifi: Yes/Yes

    for some odd reason, I could not get it to work when I installed yellowsn0w from cydia. I uninstalled yellowsn0w and installed it again thru installer and got it to work right after I turn airplane mode on then off.

    Here is what I did:

    1. I restored to FW 2.2 thru iTunes
    2. Took out my T-Mobile sim (had it with gevey sim working before)
    3. QuickPwn 2.2 to Jailbreak and Activate
    4. Installed BossPref
    5. Disabled 3G
    6. Installed yellowsn0w thru cydia
    7. Rebooted iPhone
    8. Airplane Mode on then off
    9. Didnt work.
    10. Uninstalled yellowsn0w thru cydia
    11. Installed yellowsn0w thru installer
    12. Rebooted iPhone
    13. Airplane Mode on then off
    14. It Works!!!!
    I had the same issue as far as installing it via Cydia and then tried Installer which worked but then I was curious and uninstalled it, and tried it from Cydia again and it worked. So pretty much I first Installed via Cydia (nothing happened) then removed it, Installed from Installer which I recieved service after reboot then removed it and went back to Cydia installed it and it worked. I don't know why though
    Last edited by alpineflip; 01-05-2009 at 04:23 PM.

  10. #80
    Senior Professional Array googs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Here is what I did on two phones and it worked.

    Updated to 2.2 as restore with DFU mode so it does a clean install-No Sim inserted
    Used QuickPwn to Activate it-Tmo USA Sim Inserted
    Installed both Cydia and Installer
    Added the source on Cydia
    Turned off 3G
    Installed YellowSn0w
    After it installed went back to home, gave it few seconds and rebooted the phone.
    Once rebooted, went to airplane mode for 10 secs and then turned it off.

    It searched for the network and found Tmo.

    I still think YellowSn0w needs some work but thank you Dev Team for making it possible.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. MacNN: Live: HTCís mobile event at the World Mobile Congress
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:00 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 06:20 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:30 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 08:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:47 PM.
twitter, follow us!