[Tutorial] 3G Unlock
1. Download and Install iTunes 8.x (ignore if you already installed)
2. Download and Restore 2.2
3. Download QuickPWN and Install... (Mirrored : QuickPWN faster download)
4. Start QuickPWN follow on screen instructions ->select Cydia + Installer
5. Add http://i.yellowsn0w.com to installer source (or)
Add http://apt9.yellowsn0w.com to Cydia Repo
6. Install yellowsn0w from packages (reinsert sim after complete reboot)
Or just Cydia (you don't need Installer).
Originally Posted by vikram
this will be handy for future use. thnx
NO SIGNAL ???
keep phone in aeroplane mode for few mins and then ...
if u do not want to restore, like i did not want to, then u can actually just grab bbupdaterextreme from the restore ramdisk along with the firmware files and then just unload commcenter, "bbupdaterextreme update -f 02.28.00.fls", reload commcenter, done :)
yellowsn0w 0.9.3 is out
so try this one !
Originally Posted by hacx
i used yellowsn0w. what about warranty ??
is there any way available which lets me to completely undo
what yellowsn0w did ?
If you uninstall it and turn your phone off and on again, it's completely undone. That should make it possible to use the warranty (if it's valid at all).
Originally Posted by noizza
yellowsn0w 0.9.4 is out now also