Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 138
Discuss WinPwn 2.5-Beta 2 Update released (31/08/08) at the Winpwn - Hackint0sh.org; try it on another machine maybe? my brothers 50 yr old lap top had that ...
  1. #121
    Senior Professional Array paliometoxo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nicosia
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    try it on another machine maybe? my brothers 50 yr old lap top had that problem


  2. #122
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My desktop is only 6months old

  3. #123
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriskah View Post
    I'm so close pwnding my iphone..
    I followed the simple steps but i keep getting the same problem:

    11. Start winpwn 2.5.
    12. Expert: ON.
    13. Yes to everything eg. activate/unlock/youtube activate/bootneuter removal/resize partition/cedia/installer 4. No to custom logo/wipe data.
    14. Set resize partition to 800MB.
    15. Save custom firmware.
    16. DO NOT remove "Custom-" prefix from the front of the firmware file.

    16. The built in DFU mode instructions kick in - follow them.
    17. iTunes will be pwned.
    18. Shift + Restore in iTunes and select the custom firmware.
    19. Enjoy your pwned 2.0.2 phone.


    I keep getting to step 16.. i follow the instructions, and just as my iphone goes white and i recieve the message in WinPwn 2.5:
    "Congratulations! You have successfully entered DFU mode. Please wait while your iPhone/iPod is being prepared to accept custom IPSWs", I get this type of error:

    <<There's been a problem, and winpwn 2.5 BETA will have to close.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Tell Microsoft about this problem.
    bla bla bla
    [Send ErrorReport] and [don't send].>>

    Could anyone please please help me!!
    And move on to the next step even after the crash. the firmware is all done and you can Shift+restore the custom firmware and it works like a charm. It kept crashing for me as well, but after 3 tries i was like "WTF?!? lemme move to next step even with a crash and lets see" and voila it worked

  4. #124
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Got Iphone Back from Apple

    Hi everybody, I hope someone can help me.
    I just got back my iphone 2g from apple (because it had wifi issue) they told me it was a software problem,so they upgraded it.
    So now I don't know what firmware it's running and I don't know what I should do in order to unlock it again . What program should I use?
    I'm not a proper newbie but I got lost with all this new firmware and new unlocking software that came out.
    Please Help !!

  5. #125
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I had the same problem. Uninstall and reinstall winpwn. But now it's been stuck on the "Please wait while your iPhone is being Jailbroken" window for like an hour now.
    Any suggestions???


  6. #126
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ism0k3y View Post
    And move on to the next step even after the crash. the firmware is all done and you can Shift+restore the custom firmware and it works like a charm. It kept crashing for me as well, but after 3 tries i was like "WTF?!? lemme move to next step even with a crash and lets see" and voila it worked
    Alright makes sense but would like to know - does it also resize you partition with the custom firmware made????

    I'm in 2.1 and had my partition 1000mb since i guess 2.0 or something bothers me - don't think it needs to be that big

    So how big does it need to be to function?

    thx

  7. #127
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hey ism0k3y but that does not PWN my itunes

    i wanna PWN my itunes too !!

    plz help

  8. #128
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi there,

    First I've installed latest version iTune v8 and I've been told that i should go back to version 7.7 which I did before using WinPwn 2.5-Beta 2.

    At the moment I'm still at firmware 1.1.4 (hacked via iliberty+) 1st gen iPhone - trying to get into firmware 2.0.2, well I've tried number of ways to get WinPwn 2.5 beta to work with iphone but all methods which I've done it just crash at the end!!!

    The last part which I'm stuck as especially when winpwn tell me to get into DFU mode, iphone goes to the white screen and then i get this stupid error message something like Window Debug/close program (Winpwn crash at this time).

    I've look up in log file and I've notice maybe this would've cause the problems "Unsupported iTunesMobileDevice.dll Version Major b90002 Minor 4" I don't know what to do? my thinking is that winpwn unable to talk to my iphone FW 1.1.4 or or software is buggy?
    Last edited by fireduck; 12-08-2008 at 06:32 PM.

  9. #129
    Senior Professional Array paliometoxo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nicosia
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    even though it crashes at the end u can simply carry on as normal and it will restore to the new firmware, but u can easily use quickpwn to upgrade to 2.2 which is far more stable then 2.0.2 and if its the logos u want just use logoMe in cydia

    Quote Originally Posted by fireduck View Post
    Hi there,

    First I've installed latest version iTune v8 and I've been told that i should go back to version 7.7 which I did before using WinPwn 2.5-Beta 2.

    At the moment I'm still at firmware 1.1.4 (hacked via iliberty+) 1st gen iPhone - trying to get into firmware 2.0.2, well I've tried number of ways to get WinPwn 2.5 beta to work with iphone but all methods which I've done it just crash at the end!!!

    The last part which I'm stuck as especially when winpwn tell me to get into DFU mode, iphone goes to the white screen and then i get this stupid error message something like Window Debug/close program (Winpwn crash at this time).

    I've look up in log file and I've notice maybe this would've cause the problems "Unsupported iTunesMobileDevice.dll Version Major b90002 Minor 4" I don't know what to do? my thinking is that winpwn unable to talk to my iphone FW 1.1.4 or or software is buggy?

  10. #130
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celso View Post
    Alright makes sense but would like to know - does it also resize you partition with the custom firmware made????

    I'm in 2.1 and had my partition 1000mb since i guess 2.0 or something bothers me - don't think it needs to be that big

    So how big does it need to be to function?

    thx
    Well I got my iphone with 500mb partition after all was done !!


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. WinPwn 2.0.0.3 - Released !!
    By dtube in forum Winpwn
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 06:33 PM
  2. [Winpwn][3G] WinPwn 2.0.0.3 Released!
    By hawaiipoolman in forum Old *pwn Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 05:36 PM
  3. [WinPwn] WinPwn 2.0 Released
    By tombonez in forum Winpwn
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:31 PM.
twitter, follow us!