Discuss WinPwn 220.127.116.11 Released! at the Winpwn - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by Nabz34
WinPwn 18.104.22.168 worked fine on my previously pwned 2G iPhone. I ...
Thank You Nabz34 :-)
Follow exactly the upper method 100% percent success !!!
Originally Posted by Nabz34
did anyone restore their backup through itunes after winpwning? thanks!
btw, i winpwned from zibri 1.1.3 directly to 2.0.1 without any problems
*Edit*: restored backup and all is well!!
Last edited by az988; 08-10-2008 at 04:38 AM.
This worked fine for me. Its loading BootNeuter now. So far so good. Its taken a good 20mins for iTunes to restore...
Originally Posted by texmontana
I'll keep everyone updated.
what was your phones previous FW?
did you use winpwn before to have 2.0? (if you had 2.0)
at the time it was pre-pwned on custom 2.0 firmware
OK. Working Phone but no Installer
Hi Guys, it worked like Nabz34 had written, you need to activate all like that.
Then the damn error 6 will not occur.
Totally Newbie using Winpwn 22.214.171.124
Totally Newbie using Winpwn 126.96.36.199
2G iphone ( 3.9 bootloader)
WinPwn 188.8.131.52 worked from 1.1.4 iplus unlocked to 2.01
This worked for me....
1. Connected iphone to computer ( Vista Laptop)
2. downloaded only official 2.0.1 firmware from Apple thru itunes 7.7
3. Choose Browse.ipsw (2.01 official apple firmware)
4. Selected options ( youtube fix, installer, cydia, delete bootneuter.app and unlock baseband for t-mob*** carrier)
5. partition size changed from 500MB to 1000MB
6. Then i built my custom IPSW.
7. Click on iPwner and selected my newly built custom 2.0.1 firmware to pwn iTunes.
8. I turn off my iphone (complete shutdown but still connected to my laptop)
9. Open iTunes 7.7
10. Then put my iphone into DFU mode
11. iTunes detects my phone immediately in recovery mode, click Shift-Restore then selected my new custom firmware.
12. "Waiting for iphone".....took "20mins" ( I was bit worried)
13. "Verifying Phone software" took 5 mins...
14. Successfully flash baseband 3 mins.
Everything working great, I like winterboard a lot.....
Sucess!!!! for Winpwn 184.108.40.206
Last edited by vince2008; 08-10-2008 at 05:01 AM.
Reason: adding info
I gave up this last night.
It's very obvious because now I simply get into DFU mode and the good old FW2.0 and everything go just fine.
I was failed to make Winpwn 220.127.116.11 + restore FW2.0.1 happen by no Cydia only installer checked. I did try 512MB resize with no help.
Looks like we have to go for Cydia, Installer and 1GB resize. I won't do that I don't have that so many applications. So I'll wait for more mature version.
I did this too with great success. Only took about 3 f*****g hours in total
Originally Posted by lonesome
guys its quite easy steps.
first of all if you have old winpwn try to pwn it ... just pwn your iphone so that your iphone get permanent pwned.
then reinstall the winpwn and restart and install the latest winpwn and create 2.0.1 custome firmware and ipwner itunes.. after that set your iphone to dfu mode and select the custome firmware by selecting shift and click on restore... it will get stuck for about 10 minutes in "preparing for restore" which i was also worried
but it is normal may be custom firmware have some links with partition and root so that take time...
and after that i get restore progress bar in action, and YES !!! i got my iphone 2.0.1 pwned
please note that i was on 1.1.4 and pwned my iphone for only 1 time and after that i never pwned it again always restore to any custom firmware without any problem... i was using winpwn 18.104.22.168
so guys wish u best luck
Waiting for wifi fix.. DEV-Team wifi fix wont work.
ibooterwin freeze when give correct mac address.
waiting for some good heroes for wifi fix.
Last Post: 08-09-2008, 07:33 PM
By hawaiipoolman in forum Old *pwn Solutions
Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:36 PM
By jsalame in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 07-27-2008, 04:27 AM
By tombonez in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 07-25-2008, 04:23 AM