Winpwn 2.5 crashes.. Please help me out..
I'm so close to pwnding my iphone..
I followed the simple steps but i keep getting the same problem:
11. Start winpwn 2.5.
12. Expert: ON.
13. Yes to everything eg. activate/unlock/youtube activate/bootneuter removal/resize partition/cedia/installer 4. No to custom logo/wipe data.
14. Set resize partition to 800MB.
15. Save custom firmware.
16. DO NOT remove "Custom-" prefix from the front of the firmware file.
16. The built in DFU mode instructions kick in - follow them.
17. iTunes will be pwned.
18. Shift + Restore in iTunes and select the custom firmware.
19. Enjoy your pwned 2.0.2 phone.
I keep getting to step 16.. but 17 never happenes...
i follow the instructions, and just as my iphone goes white and i recieve the message in WinPwn 2.5:
"Congratulations! You have successfully entered DFU mode. Please wait while your iPhone/iPod is being prepared to accept custom IPSWs", I get this type of error:
<<There's been a problem, and winpwn 2.5 BETA will have to close.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tell Microsoft about this problem.
bla bla bla
[Send ErrorReport] or [don't send].>>
Every time Winpwn shuts down, the size of the Custom-iPhone1,1_2.0.2_5C1_Restore fil reaches 249 436kb or 427 646kb and so on...........
It just never gets finalized... ive tryed with a friends computer... same thing there...
what am I doing wrong??
Please help me out..
(is there another way i could pwn my iphone without using this program.. (winpwn 2.5 BETA)