[WinPwn 2.0] After a couple of minutes working correctly, iPhone won't boot
Here's what I did:
1) WinPwn'd phone to 2.0, didn't like the firmware, went back to 1.1.4.
2) Realised I didn't have Wi-Fi (no node would accept my pwd's), so upgraded again to 2.0.
3) Worked fine for a couple of hours. Added software using Cydia. All was OK.
4) Added some AppStore apps. Everything was fine.
5) Suddenly, my screen read "Organizing icons, the phone will restart when it finishes" or something like that. The phone stayed like that for minutes.
6) I reset the phone, and it won't boot. All I get is the apple logo, plus the spinning circle. The spinning circle froze after a couple of seconds.
Now, I have a lovely brick. I'm sure there's a way to fix this, but I'm not sure whether I should go back to 1.1.4... again... or... well.