Leopard hangs once in twenty-four hours
I have 10.5.6 iDeneb 1.4 upgraded to 10.5.7 by iDeneb update on Samsung R70 A007 laptop. The hardware is:
- CPU: Core 2 Duo T7500
- Chipset: Intel 965PM Express ICH8M
- RAM: 4GB Kingston (non native modules)
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS 256MB
- Sound: Realtek ALC262
- Lan: Generic Marvell Yukon 88E8055 PCI-E Gigabit
- Wi-fi: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
All hardware works fine except wi-fi and cardreader.
The problem is that the system hangs (or falls BSOD) once in approximately 24-26 hours. I never turn off my laptop and have to reboot it each 24 hours to avoid hanging/BSOD. No matter whether I'm working on the laptop or it's just downloading/uploading torrents, BSOD happens anyway.
I tried various kernels:
- vanilla (my default kernel)
BSOD happens with any kernel. One time, I shoot the following pic:
That was Anv kernel. System log contains nothing connected to BSOD.
Anybody knows why that happens and what can be done? Or at least how to track the issue down...
Thank you in advance.