Discuss Unlock Iphone 4 4.0.2 OTB at the Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi guys.
Tried to read up as much as I could (a little new to ...
Unlock Iphone 4 4.0.2 OTB
Tried to read up as much as I could (a little new to this).
Just wanted to clarify if I could unlock iphone 4 4.0.2 OTB with baseband 1.59.0 ?
Not sure if these steps make sense, but would the following work?
1. jailbreak with greenpoison
2. install cydia
3. save SHSH files with tinyumbrella
4. restore to OS 4.1 via itunes
5. jailbreak again with greenpoison
6. install cydia again
7. install ultrasnow to unlock
Way too many steps.
Originally Posted by gordon
- Save SHSH files with tinyumbrella - [Guide] How To Save Your SHSHs With TinyUmbrella 4.00.26 | JailbreakNews
- Restart iPhone (probably not necessary but it's good to be safe)
- Restore to OS 4.1 via cached SHSH (still using iTunes) make sure Tinyumbrella is open and TinyTSS is running before you restore.
- Jailbreak with greenpois0n
- Install cydia
- Install ultrasnow to unlock
Please read the stickies & search forum before posting! How to report an iTunes restore/update fail in a useful manner
iPad 3G 64GB (4.3.3, Redsn0w) oldest SHSH 3.2.2
iPhone 4 32GB (4.2.1, Redsn0w JB-monte) oldest SHSH 4.1
iPhone 3GS 32GB (4.3.3; Pwnagetool) factory unlocked oldest SHSH 3.1
iPhone 8GB (3.1.3; Pwnagetool) AT&T Locked - Unlocked with bootneuter
Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare ? Donate!
Mission accomplished. Iphone unlocked.
By jablay01 in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 12-12-2010, 12:18 PM
By hellonavneet in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:43 PM
By mobman in forum Winpwn
Last Post: 09-18-2008, 02:30 AM
By miguelf03 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 04:30 PM
By drgroove101 in forum General
Last Post: 09-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Tags for this Thread