Results 1 to 6 of 6
Discuss iphone 3G v4.0 "Unable to load network list" at the Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock) - Hackint0sh.org; hello I follow this video to restore my iphone 3G and it was succefully. video ...
  1. #1
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default iphone 3G v4.0 "Unable to load network list"

    hello
    I follow this video to restore my iphone 3G and it was succefully. video link :
    YouTube - How To Jailbreak & Unlock iPhone 3G on 4.0/4.0.1 - iOS4 Final
    but at the end i don't carrier. if i go setting -> carrier the message show "Unable to load network list". something work whithout carrier
    can I help me ??? thanks before



  2. #2
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Problems with my 3G after trying to unlock with ultrasnow. Help

    Hi, I have a 3g on 4.1 I tried to unlock using ultrasnow, but the baseband was not supported, well I know that now, gues I should it ask first, now I'm having problems, when it starts it won't let me slide to unlock and there's a lock symbol in the status bar. If some body can tell me wath can I do fix this. Thanks

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Array Olethros's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ml.diallo View Post
    hello
    I follow this video to restore my iphone 3G and it was succefully. video link :
    YouTube - How To Jailbreak & Unlock iPhone 3G on 4.0/4.0.1 - iOS4 Final
    but at the end i don't carrier. if i go setting -> carrier the message show "Unable to load network list". something work whithout carrier
    can I help me ??? thanks before
    What is the modem firmware (also know as baseband version) of the iPhone?

    It's likely that you have 5.14.02 (which means that at some point the iPhone was upgraded to iOS 4.1). Ultrasn0w doesn't support this.

    Also use TinyUmbrella The Firmware Umbrella - TinyUmbrella to find this information (and the baseband bootloader version). If baseband is 5.14.02 and baseband bootloader is 5.8 (also written as 05.08) then you can fix this.

    If baseband is lower than 5.14.02, then ultrasn0w should work (as long as your phone is not IMEI blacklisted and your SIM card is okay).
    Please read the stickies & search forum before posting!
    How to report an iTunes restore/update fail in a useful manner
    -

    iPad 3G 64GB (4.3.3, Redsn0w) oldest SHSH 3.2.2
    iPhone 4 32GB (4.2.1, Redsn0w JB-monte) oldest SHSH 4.1
    iPhone 3GS 32GB (4.3.3; Pwnagetool) factory unlocked oldest SHSH 3.1
    iPhone 8GB (3.1.3; Pwnagetool) AT&T Locked - Unlocked with bootneuter

    -
    Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare ? Donate!

  4. #4
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hello
    my iphone is 3G
    version 4.0 (8A293)
    modem firmware 05.14.02
    It's likely that you have 5.14.02 (which means that at some point the iPhone was upgraded to iOS 4.1). Ultrasn0w doesn't support this.
    Olethros, you are right I restored on 4.1 then I restored again on 4.0
    how can I use tinyUmbrella to fint this information ?
    and how can I fix this ?

    Thanks before

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Array Olethros's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ml.diallo View Post
    hello
    my iphone is 3G
    version 4.0 (8A293)
    modem firmware 05.14.02

    Olethros, you are right I restored on 4.1 then I restored again on 4.0
    how can I use tinyUmbrella to fint this information ?
    and how can I fix this
    As I said, there is generally no fix for this.

    Your only chance is that you have a very very old 3G iPhone, one of the very first made in early 2008. If you have one of these - they can be tricked to downgrade baseband. The key is that your iPhone shipped with baseband bootloader 5.8.

    A simpler way might be to install Fuzzyband from Cydia. It will either work (1% chance) or not work (99% likely) if it doesn't work it makes zero changes to your iPhone

    If you can't downgrade baseband then you simply need to wait for a new ultrasn0w that supports 5.14.02 - maybe that will arrive in a month or so.

    Next time, listen to the message that has been clear for years now. If you rely on unlock, stay on the pwnagetrain - never let iTunes restore a new iOS version without first checking and confirming that this will not upgrade your baseband.
    Please read the stickies & search forum before posting!
    How to report an iTunes restore/update fail in a useful manner
    -

    iPad 3G 64GB (4.3.3, Redsn0w) oldest SHSH 3.2.2
    iPhone 4 32GB (4.2.1, Redsn0w JB-monte) oldest SHSH 4.1
    iPhone 3GS 32GB (4.3.3; Pwnagetool) factory unlocked oldest SHSH 3.1
    iPhone 8GB (3.1.3; Pwnagetool) AT&T Locked - Unlocked with bootneuter

    -
    Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare ? Donate!


  6. #6
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thanks very much for your all responses
    I'm waiting for the new ultrasn0w

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 10:27 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 05:51 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 11:26 AM
  4. Unable to load network list
    By heedfull in forum iPhone 3G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 02:34 AM
  5. "Unable to load network list"
    By Louisse David in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:08 PM.
twitter, follow us!