Discuss iphone 3g 4.2.1+ ipad bootroom=battery dead at the Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock) - Hackint0sh.org; no luck for me the hack workd perfectly but there is no one time i ...
iphone 3g 4.2.1+ ipad bootroom=battery dead
no luck for me the hack workd perfectly but there is no one time i dont look at the phone and the battery dies a little bit more ech second. i got an at&T sim when i put it in and open ituns nothing happens when i put my current sim (orange) is says phone activated on the iphone screen.... treid the sam thing didnt work asswell battery was dead even quicker is there a way to stop those stuped push certification manually i mean common i need a break my charger is about to expload
Your post is pretty heavy on spelling errors and pretty light on any actual information that we would need to troubleshoot. To get better help, please provide us the following information:
Originally Posted by kikass122
1) What version iOS are you running? I'm assuming 4.2.1 based on the subject line, but want to be sure.
2) What carrier is the phone legitimately locked to? I'm assuming Orange, based on the conversation, but want to be sure.
3) You say you tried 'SAM', did you make sure to de-activate the phone first? Secondarily, how did you attempt to activate with SAM? Did you let it auto-detect? Did iTunes complete activation successfully after doing this? Any more information you can provide specifically about this step would be a big help. Activation problems, push problems, etc., can cause all sorts of battery life issues.
4) When you restored iOS 4.2.1 to this device, did you upgrade from a previous version? If so, what version? Did you set the iPhone up as 'New'? Or did you restore from the previous phone's backup?
5) Do you have any programs on the phone from Cydia that impact sleep mode (such as Insomnia)?
6) What version of ultrasn0w were you using to unlock?
7) What tool did you use to jailbreak iOS? Was it redsn0w? PwnageTool? Sn0wbreeze?
Not trying to grill you, but all of that is important information we're going to need to have anything intelligent to recommend. Not to sound jaded, but with as many posts as we get on these forums, the moderators try to help the people who provide the clearest information first. Other questions that we have to respond to with questions are a second priority as the signal to noise ratio is pretty low. Sorry it took a few days for you to get a response but in the future I'd recommend being as detailed as possible -- only once that I can think of did someone complain about posting TOO MUCH information.
In any case, let us know and we'll be more than happy to help you figure this out.
The preceding forum post has been brought to you by the letter "N" and the number 42.
iPhone 4, 32GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.0 - 6.1.2)
iPad 2 3G, 64GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.3 & 4.3.3 - 6.1)
Restore problems? Read this: http://www.hackint0sh.org/f137/130802.htm Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare? Please Donate!
By kraetzja in forum Hardware
Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
By sonread2 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 07-26-2009, 01:53 AM
By snake07 in forum General
Last Post: 06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
By christopherallenrodriguez in forum General
Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:41 PM