Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1323242526272829303132333435363738394041424353 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 621
Discuss Mac OS X Leopard on Toshiba NB205 Netbook at the Tutorials - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by JA53N Yeah disable USB Sleep and Charge if you havnt yet. None ...
  1. #321
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JA53N View Post
    Yeah disable USB Sleep and Charge if you havnt yet.
    None of the setup options toggling makes any difference. When it wakes, still happens.

    But again, this is not an iDeneb install, and I'm not using the whole set of kexts from other methods. So far, only the HDA kext and a couple to enable sleep.

    BTW - hibernate works on this setup, though I still turn it off as it's annoying. But it does work (hibernate mode 3).


  2. #322
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi I have my toshiba nb200 snow white.
    I have boot on an external usb HDD with a bootable Kalyway partition and install an retail mac os x and cameleon rc2.
    With the Essential package video, ethernet and boot works fine.
    But i have probleme with sleep and trackpad.
    the mouse move very fast and when I go in preference panel, I don't have any trackpad icon (the one from apple) and when I clic on synaptic vodoo, a message tell me that there's no synaptic trackpad :-O
    After some research it seams that some NB200 have an ALPS trackpad, that's why sometimes it don't work with vodooPS2trackpad...
    On Toshiba website, there is both XP drivers ALPS and Synaptic
    Can someone help with ALPS trackpad?

  3. #323
    wingzero619
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahen View Post
    Hi I have my toshiba nb200 snow white.
    I have boot on an external usb HDD with a bootable Kalyway partition and install an retail mac os x and cameleon rc2.
    With the Essential package video, ethernet and boot works fine.
    But i have probleme with sleep and trackpad.
    the mouse move very fast and when I go in preference panel, I don't have any trackpad icon (the one from apple) and when I clic on synaptic vodoo, a message tell me that there's no synaptic trackpad :-O
    After some research it seams that some NB200 have an ALPS trackpad, that's why sometimes it don't work with vodooPS2trackpad...
    On Toshiba website, there is both XP drivers ALPS and Synaptic
    Can someone help with ALPS trackpad?
    Try this modified VooDooPS2Trackpad kext: Toshiba NB205 ALPS Trackpad Fix

    When you download it, rename the kext file by removing the "-ALPS" text at the end of the name. Make a copy of your original VooDooPS2 kext from your library and then install the modified kext via OSX86Tools. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by wingzero619; 08-15-2009 at 01:58 AM.

  4. #324
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi, everyone!
    I upgraded from 105.7 to 10.5.8 and had to fix the screen, but could not get the hibernation back.
    I also tried fresh installation using iAtkos 10.5.7, upgrade to 10.5.8, then install the kexts, still the system stuck instantly when I made it sleep.

    Anyone has idea about what file (files combination) is key to enable the hibernation? (PS: I disabled the legacy USB and charging, installed the clamshelldisplay, Natit etc from for GMA 950 )

  5. #325
    Professional Array JA53N's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Does anyone know how to fix the distorted sound when you come out of sleep?
    Toshiba NB200 - Dual Boot - OS X 10.6.1 - Windows 7 - 2GB RAM - Mac Software - iLife 09 - iWork 09 - Office 08 - Photoshop CS4 - DELL 1397 WiFi


  6. #326
    wingzero619
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JA53N View Post
    Does anyone know how to fix the distorted sound when you come out of sleep?
    Not yet. I've been playing around with the audio kext a bit and nothing. There are more than 5 audio kexts, but only one is the active kext.

  7. #327
    Professional Array JA53N's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I also noticed your you tube guide is'nt up anymore wingzero619, the function ones are still there. I was going to save them for next time i install mac on a pc.
    Toshiba NB200 - Dual Boot - OS X 10.6.1 - Windows 7 - 2GB RAM - Mac Software - iLife 09 - iWork 09 - Office 08 - Photoshop CS4 - DELL 1397 WiFi

  8. #328
    wingzero619
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JA53N View Post
    I also noticed your you tube guide is'nt up anymore wingzero619, the function ones are still there. I was going to save them for next time i install mac on a pc.
    I'm currently revising my MAC205 project. I've been tinkering with the install method and cut a lot of steps out. I'm trying to compile a super essentials pack which would make known functions work in one shot. I'll create another video which will be 1-5 videos which will be available for download instead of YouTube. That way, you won't have a million little vids to watch.

  9. #329
    Professional Array JA53N's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzero619 View Post
    I'm currently revising my MAC205 project. I've been tinkering with the install method and cut a lot of steps out. I'm trying to compile a super essentials pack which would make known functions work in one shot. I'll create another video which will be 1-5 videos which will be available for download instead of YouTube. That way, you won't have a million little vids to watch.
    Ok that sounds great!, Thanks for your work.
    Toshiba NB200 - Dual Boot - OS X 10.6.1 - Windows 7 - 2GB RAM - Mac Software - iLife 09 - iWork 09 - Office 08 - Photoshop CS4 - DELL 1397 WiFi

  10. #330
    wingzero619
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JA53N View Post
    Ok that sounds great!, Thanks for your work.
    My new install method will be based off using a 8gig SanDisk instead of my current WD250 external HD. This way, if anything goes wrong, the sandisk is ready to go for install. Lots of things to play with.


 

 

LinkBacks (?)


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 01:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:35 PM
  4. Snow Leopard super slow on Toshiba NB255 netbook
    By AnonymousR1 in forum Installation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 03:56 PM
  5. OSX Leopard on Toshiba NB205 Netbook
    By wingzero619 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:39 AM.
twitter, follow us!