Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1020212223242526272829303132333435363738394050 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 621
Discuss Mac OS X Leopard on Toshiba NB205 Netbook at the Tutorials - Hackint0sh.org; chalkie1975 is there any specific flavor of linux you would like the source from?...
  1. #291
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    chalkie1975 is there any specific flavor of linux you would like the source from?


  2. #292
    BJS
    BJS is offline
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemPride View Post
    Microsoft Office 2008 has failed to install two times in a row. I even downloaded the trial from the website to see if that would work. No cigar. It installs, but apparently something is preventing the programs from opening.
    I just installed Office 2004 (it's a bit more lightweight). I didn't install at first, due to a problem with CarbonLib in iDeneb 1.3. After installing this fix, it installed correctly.

  3. #293
    BJS
    BJS is offline
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cannontrane View Post
    Have you tried booting up with the "-v" (verbose) and "-f" (flush cache) flags? Or even the -x (safe mode) flag?
    Or you can try to boot in single user mode and remove the kext.

  4. #294
    wingzero619
    Guest

    Default VMware Fusion

    Just an update guys. I installed VMware Fusion and currently running Ubuntu. It's awesome that you can run virtual machines on this netbook. Hail pork!

    Last edited by wingzero619; 08-10-2009 at 05:02 AM.

  5. #295
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hey guys i've read all your posts and I'm wondering if there is any way to install osx on my nb205 using a usb flash drive, if there is a way can you please give me a quick run through on how to do it thanks its much appreciated


  6. #296
    wingzero619
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkranger View Post
    Hey guys i've read all your posts and I'm wondering if there is any way to install osx on my nb205 using a usb flash drive, if there is a way can you please give me a quick run through on how to do it thanks its much appreciated
    If you can get a hold of someone with a mac, you can. Find yourself iDeneb v1.3 ISO, UInstaller and a 10gig flash drive. Backup the image to your flash drive using OSX disk utility. Open up UInstaller and patch the USB flash drive with Chameleon boot loader. Restart your netbook and make sure to boot from USB flash drive. You'll be able to run the install from your flash drive at this point.

  7. #297
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzero619 View Post
    If you can get a hold of someone with a mac, you can. Find yourself iDeneb v1.3 ISO, UInstaller and a 10gig flash drive. Backup the image to your flash drive using OSX disk utility. Open up UInstaller and patch the USB flash drive with Chameleon boot loader. Restart your netbook and make sure to boot from USB flash drive. You'll be able to run the install from your flash drive at this point.
    i have a 8gb flash drive is that too small?. thanks for the reply

  8. #298
    wingzero619
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkranger View Post
    i have a 8gb flash drive is that too small?. thanks for the reply
    I believe that should be enough.

  9. #299
    Hackint0sh Moderator Array icchansan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela, Venezuela
    Posts
    6,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    349

    Thumbs up

    Can any of you guys post a guide in the 1st page...? the we can move this thread to the tutorial section

    thx in advance for sharing
    HP Pavilion Elite m9250f
    Snow Leopard 10.6.6, Asus IPIBL-LB MOD BIOS, Intel Quad Core Q6600, 4GB RAM (800mhz), 2x500GB, nVidia 8600GT (Works), ALC888S (Works), Wireless RT73 (Works), LAN (Works) - How to Install - Blog - Hardware Combos - FAQ by TJ2K7
    Macbook Pro 13"
    iPhone 4
    Follow meh: @icchansan

    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here

  10. #300
    wingzero619
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icchansan View Post
    Can any of you guys post a guide in the 1st page...? the we can move this thread to the tutorial section

    thx in advance for sharing
    I'll work on a static guide just like my iDeneb install static tutorial this weekend.


 

 

LinkBacks (?)


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 01:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:35 PM
  4. Snow Leopard super slow on Toshiba NB255 netbook
    By AnonymousR1 in forum Installation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 03:56 PM
  5. OSX Leopard on Toshiba NB205 Netbook
    By wingzero619 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:14 AM.
twitter, follow us!