Results 1 to 7 of 7
Discuss Sim ok for supersim? at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Ey everyone, i wanna know if i can do the supersim methode with one of ...
  1. #1
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Sim ok for supersim?

    Ey everyone,

    i wanna know if i can do the supersim methode with one of this sim carts.



    Greez,

    Revell



  2. #2
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revell View Post
    Ey everyone,

    i wanna know if i can do the supersim methode with one of this sim carts.



    Greez,

    Revell
    No, these are not V1 sims

  3. #3
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default How?

    To schalkse: HOW can you tell the version of SIM by just the looks of it? What's your secret? What makes the V1 SIMs to look so different?

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andre402 View Post
    To schalkse: HOW can you tell the version of SIM by just the looks of it? What's your secret? What makes the V1 SIMs to look so different?

    Thanks
    The segmentation of the chip. Chip of a V1 looks different then those of a V2 or higher.
    Three segments at the bottom and two on the top (placed with the cut off corner at the top).

  5. #5
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schalkse View Post
    The segmentation of the chip. Chip of a V1 looks different then those of a V2 or higher.
    Three segments at the bottom and two on the top (placed with the cut off corner at the top).
    I just broke your theory: Ki Extracted for Estonian Tele2 SIM (contract, 2007) with Voron Scan (in 21000 GSM algorithm steps). The SIM looks EXACTLY like the one in the middle of the above picture.
    So the only method to test SIM for v1 is to run Ki search in VoronScan.


  6. #6
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andre402 View Post
    I just broke your theory: Ki Extracted for Estonian Tele2 SIM (contract, 2007) with Voron Scan (in 21000 GSM algorithm steps). The SIM looks EXACTLY like the one in the middle of the above picture.
    So the only method to test SIM for v1 is to run Ki search in VoronScan.
    Good job then So this means that comp-128 algorithem is used on newer sim chips as well.

  7. #7
    Senior Professional Array y0ush4's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    no1 can tell it by just looking at picture i am sure about it v1 can be any type of gold plated chip
    INDIAN

    wwwDotVirasatElectronicsDotCom

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. supersim (only) poll ever
    By freeknow in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 08:22 PM
  2. supersim (only) poll ever
    By freeknow in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 08:10 PM
  3. supersim (only) poll ever
    By freeknow in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 08:02 PM
  4. Anyone in Greece with supersim???
    By Darth Gr in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 05:15 AM
  5. Silvercard vs SuperSIM
    By jowo in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 03:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:50 PM.
twitter, follow us!