Ok, finaly i "finished" my sheet and uploaded it as webpage for all users to check out. It's still a bit empty but i hope this will change... Also i'll continue working on an database to replace this simple html.
As for the sheet, feel free to e-mail me your results to firstname.lastname@example.org and i'll include them into the list.
The following facts are needed:
- Testername (you hackint0sh name)
- Sim Brand/name:
- It's Version:
- What kind of Sim are you using? (SIM/USIM)
- Does it fake the IMSI?
- What's the fIMSI of the BasebandCrashLog?
- Do you need to cut your sim?
- Your iPhones OS version (like 2.1)
- Your iPhones Modem version:
- The Model Number of your iPhone:
- Which network is it locked to?
- How long did you test?
- Did the adapter work right out of the box (if it came in one xD)?
- Where you able to make/receive calls if connected to the 3G network?
- Where you able to make/receive calls if connected to the 2G network?
- Where you able to send/receive SMS if connected to the 3G network?
- Where you able to send/receive SMS if connected to the 2G network?
- Did 3G work (data in/out)?
- Did 2G work (data in/out)?
- Do the location services work? (GPS/Celltowermethod)
- Does the Phone Connect fine while driving around? (celltower handover)
- Are there any oher Failures? Or thing you want to say?
- And last but not least, what does the adapter cost?
The trusted testers are still the same as before:
- deco (Edit by Deco: I'm not testing anymore since my 3G sim-tray is broken)
- Lost Soul
Please, do not post your results here. I want to keep at least this topic nice, clean and userfriendly. Also i don't want to see questions like "Where can i buy.." or "I can't get this to work...".
Thanks. And now, happy testing