Rebel SIM 3G Data type works NOW!!! follow the insturction
I have just been found out somehting which i like to share
for the past month or so i have been using rebel sim card and when ever I try to use 3G data type i cannot get incoming calls but as soon as 3G off incoming calls fine..
to fix this
follw the below instruction and i bet that would fix the problem for you..
4) Enable 3G and Enable Daa Roaming.
5) go back to General\Settings and click on Phone
6) Enable TTY
7) Call waiting should be enable clikc to disable please and then enable it again
8) Call forwarding should be disble. click to enable please and then disable it again.
9) Show my caller ID same thing as 7 and 8
10) try to call from another phone to your mobile phone make sure your 3G is on and TTY is enable.
Once you get the call you can turn off the TTY off and you should be able to use 3G data without any prob
I have been suing this for the last 3 days no incoming call issue no internet issue no GPS location issue no sending text or receiving text issue
everything works like a charm
I try this on 3UK network sim and Orange 3G sim.
Hope thats help.. if oyu have any question please contact me