Make iphone ready for supersim
In this step in the tutorial:
MAC - http://www.hacktheiphone.com/iphone_...dding_mac.html
They take along road through many programs. They use the providers iccid and the iphone's imei.
I have read the how-to and the thread through and throug and I have several unanswered questions:
1. Do I have to deactivate the iphone and reactivate it from scratch? Or can I just run iActivator on it again?
2. I must use my providers ICCID on (re)activation?
3. I have YouTube working using the three notorious files, can that be re-enabled using supersim, or will it conflict with the new activation?
4. Is the supersim-method completely transparent on the network or is it visible to the telco?
5. Is there a newer howto on how to make the iphone supersim-ready than the link above? It seems to use outdated software...?
I am very confused about that last step on how to make the iphone ready for supersim