[1.1.2 OTB] Unlock Experience with KingSim
One of my friends just came back from US, and he got me one iphone with OTB 1.1.2. It was made in week 47.
I got the KingSim from China from another friend, and it is much cheaper than TurboSim, and much easier to use. You only need to cut a small corner of your sim.
Below is the experience I got:
1. Downgrade to 1.1.1. (a lot of threads in the forum telling you how to do it)
2. Jailbreak the phone using jailbreakme.com. This step is a bit discouraging, and it took me over ten times to do it successfully.
3. Install OkToPrep from installer.
4. UPGRADE to 1.1.2.
5. Jailbreak the phone with 1.1.2 jailbreaker. Need to install Java first.
6. Swap AT&T sim with your sim attached with KingSim.
7. Change the AppSupport file, and UIPhoneFormats.plist file to suit the format of your country.
8. Reboot the phone.