Results 1 to 8 of 8
Discuss ismartphone or gevey 3g at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; which is the best ismartphone or gevey 3g because i will use edge all the ...
  1. #1
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default ismartphone or gevey 3g

    which is the best ismartphone or gevey 3g because i will use edge all the time and gps



  2. #2
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I say gevey 3G just make sure you get the plus version and not some fake version. e-scoop247 This is the ebay seller I used and it arrived quick with no problems. Real plus version.

    either way post your results for others:
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58245

  3. #3
    Senior Professional Array iGun 4 Fun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcy View Post
    which is the best ismartphone or gevey 3g because i will use edge all the time and gps
    edge works very smoothly on i-smartphone (latest one of course)

    I havn't lost signal in weeks! but at first it wasn't very smooth, I think the chip actually adapted to the environment and my daily routine over time.

  4. #4
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i-smartphone (the latest revision, I believe) does not work for me. Calls seem to be ok, but Internet works maximum 10 hours a week after a series of constant reboots. Even if I see 3G/EDGE icon, it disappears in a few hours and I can get internet back only after a couple of days. Meanwhile, Gevey 3G works much better (with EDGE only, no 3G).

    Quote Originally Posted by iGun 4 Fun View Post
    edge works very smoothly on i-smartphone (latest one of course)

    I havn't lost signal in weeks! but at first it wasn't very smooth, I think the chip actually adapted to the environment and my daily routine over time.

  5. #5
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    does ismartphone work great with edge or virgin sim is better


  6. #6
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i tried both virginsim and ismartphone... i like the speed of getting signal from virginsim, but the edge is always disappearing after i switched cell towers or come back from dead-zone (phone signal came back within seconds thou, so if you dont use edge, virginsim is definitely for you). ismartphone on the other hand takes about 20-30 seconds to regain signal, additional 6-10 seconds for edge to come back, and only on a few occasion i need to reboot the phone for the edge to come back; slower, but quite reliable.

  7. #7
    Senior Professional Array iGun 4 Fun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theclueless View Post
    i tried both virginsim and ismartphone... i like the speed of getting signal from virginsim, but the edge is always disappearing after i switched cell towers or come back from dead-zone (phone signal came back within seconds thou, so if you dont use edge, virginsim is definitely for you). ismartphone on the other hand takes about 20-30 seconds to regain signal, additional 6-10 seconds for edge to come back, and only on a few occasion i need to reboot the phone for the edge to come back; slower, but quite reliable.
    I concur completely, though I do not like virgin sim for another reason, I must agree that i-smartphone sim and virgin sim are BOTH much dependable than the Gevey or Universal-sim.... Gevey fried after approximately 2 weeks... trust me on that one I have been dealing with Geveys since 2007

  8. #8
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGun 4 Fun View Post
    I concur completely, though I do not like virgin sim for another reason, I must agree that i-smartphone sim and virgin sim are BOTH much dependable than the Gevey or Universal-sim.... Gevey fried after approximately 2 weeks... trust me on that one I have been dealing with Geveys since 2007
    LOL, i prefer the Gevey-3G Plus way better over the others, no pun intended, but could the reason for your "biased" comments towards other sim adaptors due to the fact that you're selling i-smartphone sim? LOL Happy Thanksgiving!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Gevey in Paris?
    By iomatic in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:02 PM
  2. Vodafone UK + Gevey
    By matt186 in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:29 PM
  3. Gevey 3G
    By Bargsbeer in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 11:54 AM
  4. [Gevey SIM] new gevey sim works on iphone 3g sucessfully
    By poweric in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 10:17 AM
  5. Next Sim - Gevey
    By TATANKA in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:12 PM.
twitter, follow us!