Discuss iPhone from Canada to the US questions with unlocking. at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; I am a Fido user in Canada moving to the states and have a few ...
iPhone from Canada to the US questions with unlocking.
I am a Fido user in Canada moving to the states and have a few questions if anyone could help me with. i tried searching couldnt find anything and they wouldnt let me start a new thread just yet.
1. If I bought the black i-smartphone Sim - do i just goto the states and plug it in my phone with a tmobile sim? Do i also need the original fido sim?
2. If apple releases a new FW i.e. 2.2 will my sim unlock stop working and can i update the i-smartphone adapter using the internet?
3. Right now I can't change my data settings/APN so how would i configure the new APN when I use t-mobile?
4. Is it necessary to jailbreak my phone to use the sim unlock adapter?
5. There are a lot of mixed reviews about the black i-smartphone sim, will 3g data work on this? is it reliabel? is there signal loss?
6, the best sim by the looks of it is universal sim v 5.50, does anyone know where I can buy this without getting faked, ebay has 100's of them all claiming to be real but there is no way of knowing. Does the universal sim need to be programmed or is it plug n play.
Thank you to anyone who can answer any of these questions
Sticky for failsim questions kthx
By skyline_2k7 in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 09-14-2008, 05:34 PM
By slouth2000 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-28-2007, 08:40 AM
By newcivic1 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:23 AM