Results 1 to 9 of 9
Discuss Apple iPhone 3G v2.2.1 - 02.30.03 Modem Firmware Unlocked By Sim Adapter? at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Hi, Please Let me know if this is true b/c I would like to purchase ...
  1. #1
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Apple iPhone 3G v2.2.1 - 02.30.03 Modem Firmware Unlocked By Sim Adapter?

    Hi, Please Let me know if this is true b/c I would like to purchase one. I went to YouTube and found this video link: YouTube - Iphone 3G unlock 2.2.1 firmware modem 2.30.03
    Please can any one verify this for me. Thank you



  2. #2
    d_P
    d_P is offline
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ynotme2 View Post
    Hi, Please Let me know if this is true b/c I would like to purchase one. I went to YouTube and found this video link: YouTube - Iphone 3G unlock 2.2.1 firmware modem 2.30.03
    Please can any one verify this for me. Thank you
    i got an "universal sim" now and it works fine with my 3g 2.2.1.

  3. #3
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default How does that work?

    Hi there, me among others, did the update and is now stuck with a iphone without a phone.

    This universal SIM you're talking about, does it really work? And how can I get it?

    Thanks,
    Maxstor

  4. #4
    Zf_
    Zf_ is offline
    iPhone Dev Team Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxstor View Post
    Hi there, me among others, did the update and is now stuck with a iphone without a phone.

    This universal SIM you're talking about, does it really work? And how can I get it?

    Thanks,
    Maxstor
    No failsim works properly, don't get scammed
    char dumbass[128]="pasta.dat";

  5. #5
    Senior Professional Array iGun 4 Fun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zf_ View Post
    No failsim works properly, don't get scammed

    I have to agree with ZF to a certain extent, but have to disagree in other respects.

    No sim-proxy works 'properly,' as in 100% reliability/functionality. However it is unarguable that many sim proxies do exist which can offer about 90% reliability, and though it can be inconvenient to regain signal when lost, some functionality is better than none.

    Cheers


  6. #6
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ive tried 3 different turbo sim's but none of them works,it only work for a certain time but after a while signal just drop and No service appears.don't be fooled with the scam's

  7. #7
    Senior Professional Array iGun 4 Fun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SignWave View Post
    ive tried 3 different turbo sim's but none of them works,it only work for a certain time but after a while signal just drop and No service appears.don't be fooled with the scam's


    They're not all scams persay, some are more reliable than others...

  8. #8
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have FW 2.2 with BB 02.30.03 which can not be unlocked so far.

    Who are the possible user that can use their Iphone with bb 02.30.03? Only AT&T legal customers?

    I live in Chile and there is a company sells prepaid Iphone. Can I just go there and tell them to fix my Iphone or to let me get in there system?

    How does that exactly work? I might try something that maybe can be helpfull to the rest of us who are trying to get their Iphone back to normal.

    Thanks in advanced for any solution.

  9. #9
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elkuco09 View Post
    I have FW 2.2 with BB 02.30.03 which can not be unlocked so far.

    Who are the possible user that can use their Iphone with bb 02.30.03? Only AT&T legal customers?

    I live in Chile and there is a company sells prepaid Iphone. Can I just go there and tell them to fix my Iphone or to let me get in there system?

    How does that exactly work? I might try something that maybe can be helpfull to the rest of us who are trying to get their Iphone back to normal.

    Thanks in advanced for any solution.
    I have tried doing that same thing here in Brazil and I can tell you it doesn't work like that.

    Companies that sell iPhones receive them in batches. for example...
    IMEI from 001 to 100 - operator 1
    IMEI from 101 to 200 - operator 2

    and the list goes on

    if operator one sends an operator two imei to apple for unlocking they will know it and the unlocking will be refused.

    They crosscheck it to make sure.

    Basically an operator can only unlock an iphone they previously bought to resale.

    It seems we are out of luck.. only solution for 2.30 BB are proxy sims... even if not perfect...

 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 02-06-2009, 01:25 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Firmware 3.1.3/Modem FW 05.12.01 can't be jailbroken or unlocked
    By Djungelmums in forum Blacksn0w (3G(S) unlock)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 06:59 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
  3. Apple iPhone Beta 3.0 OS w/ 04.20.01 Baseband Firmware Sim Card Adapter Unlocked?
    By ynotme2 in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:31 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:10 PM.
twitter, follow us!