Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 154
Discuss [3G] xSIMs - don't bother :) at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by YESSIM Support Hello, We will release our 2.5 firmware supporting Iphone3G this ...
  1. #11
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YESSIM Support View Post
    Hello,

    We will release our 2.5 firmware supporting Iphone3G this week. May I send u samples for testing and hopefully approval

    here is web URL : www.yessim.com

    Please PM if I can send u samples.

    Br
    Hi, I am nvidia2008. I am (was) the first person in line for iPhone 3G in Apple UK London Regent Street store.

    You can see the MacWorld article here:
    http://www.macworld.co.uk/ipod-itune...m?newsid=21975
    (Yes a lot more people came and waited in line)

    Sorry about not introducing myself properly to hackint0sh members, anyways you can find me on AppleInsider where I usually hang out.

    I am very interested in the Yessim. If you can send me samples, that would be great. The UK and Europe market is desperately needing iPhone 3G unlock solution.

    I believe this is a very important product and I am currently based in London. If you can suggest distributors in London to me by PM-ing me, that would be great. Otherwise, I am interested in considering being a distributor myself.

    However, first testing, testing testing. Hope to hear from you regarding samples. I'll send you a PM as well. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

    As you may know I would be interested in posting videos, discussing and testing Yessim, online, blog, forums, especially for the UK region.

    Also I do have press contacts eg. MacWorld UK, Pocket-Lint, Telegraph, London Paper, etc. from my previous iPhone 3G event.
    Last edited by nvidia2008; 07-25-2008 at 06:40 PM.


  2. #12
    Zf_
    Zf_ is offline
    iPhone Dev Team Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post
    I believe this is a very important product
    char dumbass[128]="pasta.dat";

  3. #13
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Zf_ View Post
    LOL Until we have more info we gotta test this thing and gather data. :hack: ...I'm so sad. First post and I get pwnd by Dev Team. I am sad now.
    By the way that failblog is awesome!!!
    Last edited by nvidia2008; 07-25-2008 at 08:42 PM.

  4. #14
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    fed up of all this BS "100% unlocked working " etc etc etc just a bunch of money making crooks it seems. Believe it when i see it. Someone give some proper proof.

  5. #15
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishman View Post
    fed up of all this BS "100% unlocked working " etc etc etc just a bunch of money making crooks it seems. Believe it when i see it. Someone give some proper proof.
    Well this is why I am asking him for samples so I can test it fully. I'm not selling it (not yet anyway)... That's why I wanna try it out... Experimentation for Data for Conclusions. :hack:


  6. #16
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zf_ View Post
    You should have used this one.


  7. #17
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post
    You should have used this one.

    Really rock(nice picture)hehehehe


    By the way the solution for 3G is exit (tested by me with 2,5G T-mobile USA) Tested more than 50 hours unstill now and no bugs found.Making in-out call more than an hour with my friend , signal is working good and don't drop call at all,battery ok,phone doesn't get hot.
    Whats provider do u use over there?Ist 3G network(3 UK)?

  8. #18
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7777 View Post
    Really rock(nice picture)hehehehe
    By the way the solution for 3G is exit (tested by me with 2,5G T-mobile USA) Tested more than 50 hours unstill now and no bugs found.Making in-out call more than an hour with my friend , signal is working good and don't drop call at all,battery ok,phone doesn't get hot.
    Whats provider do u use over there?Ist 3G network(3 UK)?
    Hi yeah, I am trying to get Yessim/ Furioussim samples. Are you using Yessim/ Furioussim? Please let us know your settings using the YesUp/ FuriousUP.

    Over here there are a few networks. 3, Orange, Vodafone, O2. On my locked but activated iPhone 3G White 16GB, when I click on Carrier it shows me all these networks. Obviously, clicking on any one of them does not connect.

    We really need more information on Yessim and Furioussim. My gut instinct is that of all the sim solutions, this one may be the most promising. Will it work fully? Maybe, maybe not. That's why we need samples of these as soon as possible and as well tested by many users as possible.

    With the iPhone 3G unlock, there are two "streams" of effort. One is of course DevTeam, TA_mobile... This is another stream. Maybe there is another solution that combines both?

    For example (Zf don't pwn me so fast please) :hack: ... these "sim" solutions create some sort of loophole that allows a combined with a software hack of the baseband, an exploit... Just theorizing. Just hoping. Just praying.

    Never be afraid to fail ! Just don't lose too much money doing it! Of course, don't support scammers if you know about scams.

  9. #19
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post
    Hi yeah, I am trying to get Yessim/ Furioussim samples. Are you using Yessim/ Furioussim? Please let us know your settings using the YesUp/ FuriousUP.

    Over here there are a few networks. 3, Orange, Vodafone, O2. On my locked but activated iPhone 3G White 16GB, when I click on Carrier it shows me all these networks. Obviously, clicking on any one of them does not connect.

    We really need more information on Yessim and Furioussim. My gut instinct is that of all the sim solutions, this one may be the most promising. Will it work fully? Maybe, maybe not. That's why we need samples of these as soon as possible and as well tested by many users as possible.

    With the iPhone 3G unlock, there are two "streams" of effort. One is of course DevTeam, TA_mobile... This is another stream. Maybe there is another solution that combines both?

    For example (Zf don't pwn me so fast please) :hack: ... these "sim" solutions create some sort of loophole that allows a combined with a software hack of the baseband, an exploit... Just theorizing. Just hoping. Just praying.

    Never be afraid to fail ! Just don't lose too much money doing it! Of course, don't support scammers if you know about scams.
    Nice input,i like it.At the moment i don't belive any Sim solution from any Team include Dev or TA Mobile,except me,cause i have a 3g in my hand to tested and just post result when i really know its working with no bugs found.Its not from any Sim team and i don't like people know me like other people here do( i just like money .hehe,like first Iphone came out and make hardware unlock done with <> 1k pcs+few hundreds software unlock ,i did for Skystartrade.Thanks Apple for give me some $)They want to build the name,but forget to tell the true.I hate it.I try to tested on 3G network include data on it.I will send to my Romania 's friend test with me,i may send to you 1-2 pcs for testing with me too
    Last edited by 7777; 07-26-2008 at 10:30 AM. Reason: add letter

  10. #20
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default FuriousSIM, yessim are NOT working

    Hi all,

    I have 10 pcs. Furiousim (the same thing as YESSIM), furiousUP programmer and a iPhone 3g Bought in the USA (locked to at&t). I live in Spain and been testing with Orange Spain and Movistar Spain simcards. None of them work with Furiousim, i always get “No service” on my iPhone 3G, even manually choosing 3G or 2G networks. When i try to choose a carrier manually, the phone doesnt get any signal and i get the message "the network signal was lost", just after manually selecting the proper carrier.

    I have tried programming the furiousim with the last available firmware (2.4 beta), patch count 1 and 30 i have tried to put the MCC+MNC of at&t network (31038) also tried with universal MCC+MNC (00101), but none of that worked, i tried all combinations. I am still without using my new iPhone 3G

    Regards


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. why even bother updating??
    By Rubayet in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 06:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:39 AM.
twitter, follow us!