Discuss 3G prox-sim unlock with FM2.2,is ture? at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; I got a news,usefever made a new prox-sim,it can use in FW2.2 and BB 02.28.00...
3G prox-sim unlock with FM2.2,is ture?
I got a news,usefever made a new prox-sim,it can use in FW2.2 and BB 02.28.00...
<<LINK REMOVED BY: n350z>>
Are you an iPhone 3G User?
- Would you like to use other network SIM Cards in your iPhone 3G?
- Make cheap calls using other network simcards?
- Roam internationallly with cheaper calls and so a lot more with your iPhone?
And all this without damaging your iPhone 3G?
- without modifying the firmware?
- without losing your data in your phone?
- without losing your contacts?
- Without breaking the contract with your network operator?
- NO JAILBREAK REQUIRED.
- NO NEED TO DOWNGRADE ANY SOFTWARE/FIRMWARE.
- Works out of the box.
- 100% tested with Apple iPhone 3G.
- Works with all networks.
- Easy to use & hassle free.
- No firmware modification is required.
- No warranty void.
- No breach of contract with Service Provider.
This Sim Card is the Latest in the Line of Smart Technological Solutions to By Pass Network Restrictions on Mobile Phones So You Can Be FREE To Use Your Choice of Network Simcard with Your Mobile Phone, without getting your phone unlocked.
In simpler terms this Simcard enables your existing simcard to work on any locked mobile phone. It is used in parallel to your existing simcard as its only 0.10mm thick, therefore can be inserted along with your existing simcard in any of the mobile phones available throughout the world.
It can also be removed easily, without causing any damage to your phone.
This Simcard is the World's first simcard which is fully compatible with UMTS technologies.
At the moment users in deployed networks can expect a transfer rate of up to 7.2 Mbit/s for HSDPA handsets in the downlink connection, because this simcard is transparent for both your simcard and the phone, so it does not affect the quality of service your network operator is providing you. Moreover it does not make any Real time on the fly communication modifications and does not reroute SIM card traffic.
This Simcard supports all phone models available in the market till date and is a future proof product because its upgradable.
The technology behind this Simcard is so advanced that 100% of the existing phone models in the market are already supported and 95% of upcoming phone models will be supported out of the box, without making any changes to this Simcard.
For the rest 5% of upcoming phone models we have regular updates. Upgrading it is very simple and anyone can do it very easily.
This Simcard is transparent to your mobile phone, it does not interrupt in any of the existing features your simcard or your mobile phone has to offer either it be emails, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS or any other service, rather it enhances the existing features with its proprietary menu which gives the user a whole lot of control over how this Simcard functions for your particular mobile phone.
This Simcard works completely flawless, this is because it is backed up by experienced and highly skilled development team along with hundreds of beta testers throughout the world, who test this Simcard on almost any new phone which is released in any part of the world.
With a highly developed MIS in place, our development team is regularly informed, if our simcard is not working on a phone, and immediately an update is pushed to support that phone model.
This Simcard can unlock Apple iPhone 3G without the need of jailbreak and without any firmware modification.
- iPhone 1.1.3
- iPhone 1.1.4
- iPhone 3G 2.0
- iPhone 1.1.1
- iPhone 2.1
- iPhone 2. 2
More models will be added asap, but currently this one just works with iPhone firmware 2.2 only
- Universal SIM Unlock Card x 1
- There are many phone models existing in the world and many are launched day by day, we cannot guarantee its 100% compatibility to ALL the phones.
- CURRENTLY THIS CARD JUST TO UNLOCK iPhone FIRMWARE 2.2 ONLY
- No exchange, no return and no refund unless manufactuer's defect found.
- This product is introduced to our shop on 3 Dec 2008.
- There is a IC on the SIM unlock card, if you have difficulties to insert, pls consider to have a cut on your SIM card, remember NOT to push it too hard or you may contact us for a jpeg file for instructions
- The customer services will be provided by the manufacturer directly.
Last edited by n350z; 12-09-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Noes, it's faek
I can't see the need to give this *sim a free link here so its been removed from the OP's post.
Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
Did we solve your problem? +1 us above
If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
---------- Follow Hackint0sh Follow Me
By med007 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-03-2008, 11:09 PM
By kkdool in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-14-2008, 05:55 PM
By spicyflana in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-24-2008, 07:39 PM
By ag_oo7 in forum General
Last Post: 12-06-2007, 07:36 PM
By miguelf03 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 03:30 PM