Discuss [1.1.3] (4.03.13_G) *Sim Solutions for latest baseband at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by shadow_cruiser
You guys do know that the 1.1.3 Nate update has a ...
Turbo-SIM don't work with latest BB 04.03.13_G
Working iPhone v2.0 (upgraded OTB 1.1.1)
Call In/Out ► Yes/Yes
SMS In/Out ► Yes/Yes
WiFi/EDGE ► Yes/O2 Germany don't have EDGE
YouTube App ► Yes
If U dont have patched lockdownd file for 1.1.3, maybe SuperSIm would work with 1.1.3/04.03.13_G if u do manual activation:
Originally Posted by shadow_cruiser
1. Download - http://rapid_share.com/files/74205465/SuperSim.rar ,unrar folder from inside to Desktop
2. Go to - https://ookoo.org/iphone/iasign.php ,under Activator v0.2 type in DEVICE ID, IMEI ,ICCID. Click "Generate"
If u're on WIN click on "download a custom activator v0.2" to download *.exe , now move it to SuperSim folder.
If u're on MAC click on download your generated activation record to download *.plist file TO DESKTOP. (after download RENAME IT TO a.plist !!!!!!)
While your iPhone is still connected to PC double click iphoneinterface.exe in SuperSim folder,now type one command at the time:
Now double click that long digit exe file u downloaded in step 3. to activate your iPhone with SuperSim!
1. Copy iPhoneActivation.pem from SuperSim folder to /System/Library/Lockdown/ ,with your favorite tool
2. Download the following file to your Mac.
3. Extract it to a directory on your desktop named iPhoneTool , AND COPY YOUR DOWNLOADED a.plist file OVER that one already inside!
4. Open the program “Terminal” location in HardDrive/Applications/Utilities
5. Type the following command into the flashing cursor:
6. Now make sure your iPhone is connected and you quit iTunes
7. To activate your iPhone type the following command into the flashing cursor
(note that there are two dashes before activate):
./tool --activate a.plist
Have you already tried this?. I totally forgot about the manual activation. Just wondering if it works with the 1.1.3 lockdown. Can someone confirm this please?. Remember that Nates 1.1.3 soft update does not include the 1.1.3 lockdown
Originally Posted by Sassha
This is actually a great idea, could anyone please try it (especially programmable *sims)..
Here's the original (non-patched) 1.1.3 lockdown
Basically what you have to do is
1. Update to 1.1.3 using iTunes
2. Downgrade/restore to 1.1.1
3. Jailbreak 1.1.1 (jailbreakme.com)
4. Use Nate's 1.1.3 upgrade/jailbreak steps to get back to 1.1.3
5. Activate using the manual method posted by Sassha above.
Remember, this is only for those who want Google Maps working because it only does with the new baseband.
Last edited by shadow_cruiser; 01-26-2008 at 09:57 PM.
whoever tries this method, please let us know if it works or does not with the *sim you have.. Thanks everyone
Last edited by aymannj; 01-26-2008 at 10:19 PM.
No luck, I tried doing this with iASign.
before you activated, did you kill the lockdown with putty?.
Before you activate you have to run killall lockdownd and then after you activate execute killall lockdownd
I think we may need a pre-patched lockdown
what part didn't work? activation or the *sim proxy?
Originally Posted by anarchron
By videoman333 in forum General
Last Post: 01-24-2011, 12:10 PM
By ViereckigeAugen in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 09-22-2008, 11:56 AM
By farbsun in forum General
Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:05 AM
By kkdool in forum General
Last Post: 11-11-2007, 07:50 PM
By codezero in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:37 AM