Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70
Discuss [1.1.2 OTB] Unlock Experience with KingSim at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by benny I got a new version simfreer from iPhoneSimFreer.com. It works perfect. ...
  1. #41
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    I got a new version simfreer from iPhoneSimFreer.com.
    It works perfect.
    :p
    does the price include shipping that they are displaying?

    But has anyone ordered from www.kingsim.com ? Its just that I placed an order, emailed the seller and he hasent aswered me. Usally he was very fast on aswering emails


  2. #42
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jegor View Post
    does the price include shipping that they are displaying?

    But has anyone ordered from www.kingsim.com ? Its just that I placed an order, emailed the seller and he hasent aswered me. Usally he was very fast on aswering emails
    I have a friend who can speak Mandarin and read Chinese. I had him call the KingSIM guy for me.

    The fellow (he works from home) who sells the KingSIM only speaks / reads Mandarin. He uses a translation engine to read your emails.

    He has a fixed delivery charge of US$57.

    The device he sells as KingSIM is currently at Generation 4.

    I think he is still selling Generation 2 or 3.

    iPhoneSimFreer.com is also selling the same device - they offer Generations 2 and 3 I believe. They charge US$60 and US$20 basic delivery.

    Generation 2 are being cleared at some Chinese sites for 90 yuan

    A3 Australia

  3. #43
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    But can I trust him? I have not heard anything more from him, I paid and he send an email that DHL needs my number. No aswers since then... Will give it a few days, then I will have to contact paypal

  4. #44
    Developer Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jegor View Post
    But can I trust him? I have not heard anything more from him, I paid and he send an email that DHL needs my number. No aswers since then... Will give it a few days, then I will have to contact paypal
    I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered it on the exact same date as you.. And also, no reply. I hope it's not a scammer. I will keep you updated.

    I find it funny how he can reply to the people that are buying from him so quickly, but the customers are like really bad service...

  5. #45
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I recived an email from www.kingsim.com saying that I will recive my items, that I shouldent worry. But he will only ship after 2 January due to holidays..


  6. #46
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    will kingsim work on O2 (phones from UK)?

  7. #47
    Senior Professional Array bibooo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    what is the minimum amount anyone can purchase of "king sim"
    and what the shipping charges amount ?

    and , any one did try it with the US 1.1.2 oob iphone ??
    1.1.2 OTB
    1.1.3 now
    Unlocked using ZIphone
    <---- Thumps us plz if you find this post useful

  8. #48
    Developer Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bibooo View Post
    what is the minimum amount anyone can purchase of "king sim"
    and what the shipping charges amount ?

    and , any one did try it with the US 1.1.2 oob iphone ??
    From KingSIM.com

    Unit is $40 USD and has a fix worldwide postage charge of $57 USD.

    I suggest you wait for me and Jegor to confirm that it is not a scam before you attempt to buy.

  9. #49
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The guy told me late January 1th that he will ship the cards after 2th, when I woke up I replied to that email immidiently. He said the cards you had been shipped (9 hours before he told the other thing) I replied asking for trackingnumber, which I have recived. But when I try to track I dont find anything, I talked to DHL who said sometimes it may take about 24hours to show in there system, so I will try later today.

    "and , any one did try it with the US 1.1.2 oob iphone ??"

    If you read the first post, yes it was succesfully done.

    AzN-WoNd3R5, have you recived any kind of tracking information? Maybe you could send an email and just asking when the items will be shipped or something like that?
    Last edited by Jegor; 01-03-2008 at 01:30 AM.

  10. #50
    Developer Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jegor View Post
    The guy told me late January 1th that he will ship the cards after 2th, when I woke up I replied to that email immidiently. He said the cards you had been shipped (9 hours before he told the other thing) I replied asking for trackingnumber, which I have recived. But when I try to track I dont find anything, I talked to DHL who said sometimes it may take about 24hours to show in there system, so I will try later today.

    "and , any one did try it with the US 1.1.2 oob iphone ??"

    If you read the first post, yes it was succesfully done.

    AzN-WoNd3R5, have you recived any kind of tracking information? Maybe you could send an email and just asking when the items will be shipped or something like that?
    Hmm, I have not received any reply from him. Maybe my email went into the 'Junk box'. I'll email him again now for the tracking number.

    I'll keep you updated


 

 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [1.1.2] H/W Unlock - My Experience
    By Andrakus in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:29 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 07:33 PM
  3. Any experience with kingsim on previous versions??
    By rotem925 in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:31 PM
  4. Russian experience in Unlock
    By vlade in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 04:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:46 PM.
twitter, follow us!