Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 555859596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1092
Discuss [1.1.2 OTB] Tutorial MAC/PC with TurboSIM at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by gsmkucool Mine is OTB 1.1.2 V46. Hi, I just got the trbsim, ...
  1. #1041
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gsmkucool View Post
    Mine is OTB 1.1.2 V46.
    Hi, I just got the trbsim, I stuck at the beginning of the 1st step, it written to open the itunes 7.5 while I have no itunes at all on my VISTA PC, I go to itunes, there is no more ver 7.5 link, where can I get 7.5 OR can I use ver 7.6?(but I see on forum something like this...."....Itunes Ver 7.6 (Not Recommended)"
    any help please...
    http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....nes75Setup.exe
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone


  2. #1042
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    11

    Thumbs up


    Less than 30 minutes I got help..
    That is Turbo Help.....

  3. #1043
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMaso View Post
    yes, it is. 1st replace the original file on your phone with the disabled one from that disabled folder. then do all the other stuff. afterwards rename the " Kopie" file (on your HD) to match exactly the disabled one and move THAT one to your phone, in order to replace the disabled one on your phone with the original one. if you did wrong or are stuck, try this terminal commandline (while connected to the phone via SSH)

    launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

    afterwards do it all again starting from step 3/10. if you are still stuck, PM me, there will just HAVE to be a solution
    Thank you iMaso.

    I got the files, thanks. and then I replaced the first file

    com.apple.CommCenter.plist from Disable folder.

    then, open the Tutty.exe.

    launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

    I entered and the screen showed " no such process "

    I typed " turbo-info"

    the screen showed

    " initializing modem
    modem initiated
    unknown error "

    I didnot get " ok " at the end .. what should i do ??? master

  4. #1044
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi imaso

    Oh.. one more question

    I turn it off the phone. BUt now, it cannot turn it back on...

    the screen only show apple logo with processing , cannot access to the main screen...

    ... is it the effection after i change the replace the document...

  5. #1045
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigma1234 View Post
    hi imaso

    Oh.. one more question

    I turn it off the phone. BUt now, it cannot turn it back on...

    the screen only show apple logo with processing , cannot access to the main screen...

    ... is it the effection after i change the replace the document...
    After the long wait, like 10 mins.. it back to the screen.. but still waiting for the fully unlock


  6. #1046
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    WHen i click install on the screen of phone, it showes the install 3.0 , i am afraid of installing it. So do you think it is the problem that i am using of the old installer???

  7. #1047
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigma1234 View Post
    Thank you iMaso.

    I got the files, thanks. and then I replaced the first file

    com.apple.CommCenter.plist from Disable folder.

    then, open the Tutty.exe.

    launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

    I entered and the screen showed " no such process "

    I typed " turbo-info"

    the screen showed

    " initializing modem
    modem initiated
    unknown error "

    I didnot get " ok " at the end .. what should i do ??? master
    Quote Originally Posted by bigma1234 View Post
    hi imaso

    Oh.. one more question

    I turn it off the phone. BUt now, it cannot turn it back on...

    the screen only show apple logo with processing , cannot access to the main screen...

    ... is it the effection after i change the replace the document...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigma1234 View Post
    After the long wait, like 10 mins.. it back to the screen.. but still waiting for the fully unlock
    Quote Originally Posted by bigma1234 View Post
    WHen i click install on the screen of phone, it showes the install 3.0 , i am afraid of installing it. So do you think it is the problem that i am using of the old installer???
    i am sorry to tell you that, but you are obviously and absolutely not capable to get this done.
    you used a very very old version of the tutorial, dont know where you got that from. second you didnt even think just one second about what you are doing there.
    with replacing the disabled commcenter you wouldnt have to unload that process, thats why the unload command reported "no such process".... you already did that. ok, but that is not the problem, you did not damage your phone by that.
    it only got serious when you turned it off. the commcenter disabled means that your phone wont work.
    you can try and ssh back into the phone, see if you can replace the commcenter with the original file again (not the one from disabled subfolder of course, but the other one), but if that wont work, I cant help you, you will have to search the forum and read a bit how you can repair this.
    please, I have a life, and not enough spare time to solve problems that occur because of thoughtless acting like yours. take your time, read the forum and learn, and if you understand what you did, go and find the solution for it. sorry pal.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone

  8. #1048
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    iMaso,

    you said you're not using EDGE. Why not? It allows you to do internetty things anywhere, even at places without a Wi-Fi hotspot (or only password protected ones). Waiting for the next phone bill to find out how much it costs...

    My iPhone is still at firmware 1.1.2, I don't see any big advantages in 1.1.3, just a lot of problems.

    USandA?
    Last edited by MoSH; 02-07-2008 at 11:46 PM.
    8GB US iPhone, week 47 (OTB 1.1.2 BL 4.6 BB 04.02.13_G), Bladox Turbo SIM
    Carrier: sunrise (Switzerland), fully functional except for voicemail

  9. #1049
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSH View Post
    iMaso,

    you said you're not using EDGE. Why not? It allows you to do internetty things anywhere, even at places without a Wi-Fi hotspot (or only password protected ones). Waiting for the next phone bill to find out how much it costs...

    My iPhone is still at firmware 1.1.2, I don't see any big advantages in 1.1.3, just a lot of problems.

    USandA?
    if it was for free, I would, but as it is not......
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone

  10. #1050
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMaso View Post
    i am sorry to tell you that, but you are obviously and absolutely not capable to get this done.
    you used a very very old version of the tutorial, dont know where you got that from. second you didnt even think just one second about what you are doing there.
    with replacing the disabled commcenter you wouldnt have to unload that process, thats why the unload command reported "no such process".... you already did that. ok, but that is not the problem, you did not damage your phone by that.
    it only got serious when you turned it off. the commcenter disabled means that your phone wont work.
    you can try and ssh back into the phone, see if you can replace the commcenter with the original file again (not the one from disabled subfolder of course, but the other one), but if that wont work, I cant help you, you will have to search the forum and read a bit how you can repair this.
    please, I have a life, and not enough spare time to solve problems that occur because of thoughtless acting like yours. take your time, read the forum and learn, and if you understand what you did, go and find the solution for it. sorry pal.
    That was a heart attack... thank you for your help

    one last question, If i have a orignial com.apple.CommCenter.plist File, copy it back to my phone, will it fix the problem????

    I will ask from my friend who has iphone too and copy it to my phone, It will be ok, right ??


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Best tutorial 1.1.2 Turbosim unlocking
    By lionmanpt in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 11:39 PM
  2. IMPORTANT - TUTORIAL FOR 1.1.1 USER with TURBOSIM
    By user82 in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 06:55 PM
  3. Turbosim with a Mac tutorial ?
    By Louis in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 09:37 PM
  4. TurboSIM tutorial and irc
    By spoonet in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 10:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:35 AM.
twitter, follow us!