Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3538393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1092
Discuss [1.1.2 OTB] Tutorial MAC/PC with TurboSIM at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by iMaso yes, it is. 1st replace the original file on your phone ...
  1. #1021
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMaso View Post
    yes, it is. 1st replace the original file on your phone with the disabled one from that disabled folder. then do all the other stuff. afterwards rename the " Kopie" file (on your HD) to match exactly the disabled one and move THAT one to your phone, in order to replace the disabled one on your phone with the original one. if you did wrong or are stuck, try this terminal commandline (while connected to the phone via SSH)

    launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

    afterwards do it all again starting from step 3/10. if you are still stuck, PM me, there will just HAVE to be a solution
    Hi iMaso

    I have been following this thread for a quiet long time until i finally got my iphone. I have been finished all the step until the 3/10. I got the error message

    At Step 3 Nr.16, when I type "turbo-info" all I get is this:

    /dev/tty.baseband: Resource busy

    I guess a lot of people had the same problem. I have read all the fixes but it won't work. Because I could not find "disable folder". Could you give me some details for the step 3/14 -- 3/17 about fixing the resource busy , how to find disable folder and how to fix it ... That would be great... thank you very much. and be waiting for your help.... thanks....

    The folder under my iphone root :
    1.svn
    2 Applications
    3 bin
    4 cores
    5 dev
    6 etc
    7 Library
    8 private
    9 sbin
    10 System
    11 tmp
    12 usr
    13 var
    14 mach

    no luck for finding disable folder in any of this. but i do see a file
    com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    under the System/Library/LaunchDaemons


    I also tried launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist, no luck!

    thanks.
    Last edited by bigma1234; 02-06-2008 at 12:10 AM.


  2. #1022
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Please Help

    I got stuck in step 20. On your iPhone go to Settings -> Phone -> SIM Applications -> Apple Saft -> Set -> Accept

    When I go to SIM Applications I get something in Japanese or Chinese characters and not “Apple Saft” and cannot Set and Accept it. Tried over ten times the instructions but the phone keep searching and do not find the network and say “No Service” after I replace the original AT&T SIM with my own SIM and Turbo Sim back into the iphone.

    Appreciate if you could please advise how to proceed.

    Thanking you for a quick response

    Ravi

  3. #1023
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMaso View Post
    try another usb port (2.0), it has to be a powered one. thats usually the issue with this.
    I try every USB port in my PC & my Laptop , but still not working . I don't know what to do now ???

  4. #1024
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigma1234 View Post
    Hi iMaso

    I have been following this thread for a quiet long time until i finally got my iphone. I have been finished all the step until the 3/10. I got the error message

    At Step 3 Nr.16, when I type "turbo-info" all I get is this:

    /dev/tty.baseband: Resource busy

    I guess a lot of people had the same problem. I have read all the fixes but it won't work. Because I could not find "disable folder". Could you give me some details for the step 3/14 -- 3/17 about fixing the resource busy , how to find disable folder and how to fix it ... That would be great... thank you very much. and be waiting for your help.... thanks....

    The folder under my iphone root :
    1.svn
    2 Applications
    3 bin
    4 cores
    5 dev
    6 etc
    7 Library
    8 private
    9 sbin
    10 System
    11 tmp
    12 usr
    13 var
    14 mach

    no luck for finding disable folder in any of this. but i do see a file
    com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    under the System/Library/LaunchDaemons


    I also tried launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist, no luck!

    thanks.

    man! read!
    1st) replacing the commcenter twice has been cancelled several weeks ago
    2nd) just unload the commcenter with
    launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    and after you are done reload it with
    launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

    and make sure there is a blank between unload/load and "/System"

    take care

    edit:

    in the first versions of the tutorial there was a link where to download an archive which contained two "versions" of the commcenter file, one right in the folder, and one (the "disabled" one) in a subfolder called "disabled". you would have to replace the commcenter located on your phone in /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/ FIRST with the one in the disabled-folder (from your PC), then do all the turbo-info and turbo-app stuff, and afterwards replace the same file ON YOUR PHONE again, this time of course not with the one in the disabled folder but with the "Normal" one which lays one level higher directly inside the folder you downloaded and extracted. this procedure is quite similar to the unload/load-stuff, so just choose the unload and load commandlines to proceed as it is much much easier. you wont need the 2 commcenter files from that link anymore, thats why I removed the link and just left the advice to unload und load the commcenter before and after you do the turbosim stuff.
    Last edited by iMaso; 02-06-2008 at 09:05 AM.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone

  5. #1025
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 222637 View Post
    Please Help

    I got stuck in step 20. On your iPhone go to Settings -> Phone -> SIM Applications -> Apple Saft -> Set -> Accept

    When I go to SIM Applications I get something in Japanese or Chinese characters and not “Apple Saft” and cannot Set and Accept it. Tried over ten times the instructions but the phone keep searching and do not find the network and say “No Service” after I replace the original AT&T SIM with my own SIM and Turbo Sim back into the iphone.

    Appreciate if you could please advise how to proceed.

    Thanking you for a quick response

    Ravi
    that is obviously not a turbosim you are using. maybe one of those chinese proxysims. switch off the phone, insert the proxySIM and your own SIM into the phone, turn it back on, check if it works.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone


  6. #1026
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnVuATL View Post
    I try every USB port in my PC & my Laptop , but still not working . I don't know what to do now ???
    me neither. it should work.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone

  7. #1027
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    IMASO

    is there gonna be a soloution for OTB 1.1.3? EVER?

  8. #1028
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donky View Post
    IMASO

    is there gonna be a soloution for OTB 1.1.3? EVER?
    I put it this way:

    "I WANT TO BELIEVE"
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone

  9. #1029
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMaso View Post
    I put it this way:

    "I WANT TO BELIEVE"
    That does not sound to good.

  10. #1030
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donky View Post
    That does not sound to good.
    I believe there will be a jailbreak/activation for otb 1.1.3 and I believe there will be a way to use proxySIMs with it, although probably new versions of all those proxysims out there will pop out of the ground (and already do? dont know, I am not following it the whole time). also there should be some guy to work out a new applesaft adjusted to the new baseband for bladox turbosim.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Best tutorial 1.1.2 Turbosim unlocking
    By lionmanpt in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 11:39 PM
  2. IMPORTANT - TUTORIAL FOR 1.1.1 USER with TURBOSIM
    By user82 in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 06:55 PM
  3. Turbosim with a Mac tutorial ?
    By Louis in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 09:37 PM
  4. TurboSIM tutorial and irc
    By spoonet in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 10:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:08 AM.
twitter, follow us!