Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 252829293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1092
Discuss [1.1.2 OTB] Tutorial MAC/PC with TurboSIM at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by mahan ok, do you know some one that can help me? that ...
  1. #1011
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahan View Post
    ok, do you know some one that can help me?
    that would be an issue for a thread in the unlocking forum.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone


  2. #1012
    g-x
    g-x is offline
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMaso View Post
    jailbreakme.com that is!
    yes, typo. Good news: got it to finally work and Jailbreaked and everything. Upgraded to 1.1.2 and ran windows.bat. Did the winSCP thing and added all the files. Then.....

    Bad news: my phone didn't recocgnize SIM, told me to connect to Itunes. Did that and phone went into recovery mode. Really bad news: I dont see a screen anymore. Just code running and rebooting and running code again. Doesnt stop running the code and can't get phone to reboot or even to recovery mode again.

    So tampering w/ the files on phone void warranty? I think im really screwed. If I take it into Genius Bar will they know I was messing with it?

    I was activated w/ At&t, did I have to virginize?

  3. #1013
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g-x View Post
    yes, typo. Good news: got it to finally work and Jailbreaked and everything. Upgraded to 1.1.2 and ran windows.bat. Did the winSCP thing and added all the files. Then.....

    Bad news: my phone didn't recocgnize SIM, told me to connect to Itunes. Did that and phone went into recovery mode. Really bad news: I dont see a screen anymore. Just code running and rebooting and running code again. Doesnt stop running the code and can't get phone to reboot or even to recovery mode again.

    So tampering w/ the files on phone void warranty? I think im really screwed. If I take it into Genius Bar will they know I was messing with it?

    I was activated w/ At&t, did I have to virginize?
    this exceeds my knowledge, especially the phone only displaying code anymore. please ask elsewhere.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone

  4. #1014
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello , I stuck in Step 2 - 13 , I can't jailbreak 1.1.2 , my PC become a Display " Can not connec to your divice : Please plug your iPod/iPhone into your computer . If you're still having trouble, restart the computer, reconnect the device and try again " , i do so many time , but my PC still say " Can not connec to your divice " , can you help me about it ? Thanks !!!

  5. #1015
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnVuATL View Post
    Hello , I stuck in Step 2 - 13 , I can't jailbreak 1.1.2 , my PC become a Display " Can not connec to your divice : Please plug your iPod/iPhone into your computer . If you're still having trouble, restart the computer, reconnect the device and try again " , i do so many time , but my PC still say " Can not connec to your divice " , can you help me about it ? Thanks !!!
    try another usb port (2.0), it has to be a powered one. thats usually the issue with this.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone


  6. #1016
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy

    I had a OTB 1.1.2 running with turboSIM (thanks to iMaso's tutorial). For some reasons, I tried to update to 1.1.3. I started to download the firmware (WiFi). After this, I chose not to do it.

    I was stuck with 200MB of data that I don't want. I tried to find a way to erase it but couldn't find it. So I decided to redowngrade to 1.1.1 and to the tutorial all over again (minus the turboSIM programming).

    So when I am at step 2-12, the phone seems to be stuck in recovery mode. The jailbreak.jar seems to have run and says that the phone will reboot bla bla bla and will be jailbroken.

    The phone does NOT reboot and iTunes is only giving me the option to restore.

    I tried to redo the tutorial (downgrade 1.1.1, etc. etc.) but I am always stuck at step 2-12.

    What can I do ? do you have any idea ? I search the thread and read everything but with not luck...

    Thanks and sorry for the bother.

  7. #1017
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly View Post
    I had a OTB 1.1.2 running with turboSIM (thanks to iMaso's tutorial). For some reasons, I tried to update to 1.1.3. I started to download the firmware (WiFi). After this, I chose not to do it.

    I was stuck with 200MB of data that I don't want. I tried to find a way to erase it but couldn't find it. So I decided to redowngrade to 1.1.1 and to the tutorial all over again (minus the turboSIM programming).

    So when I am at step 2-12, the phone seems to be stuck in recovery mode. The jailbreak.jar seems to have run and says that the phone will reboot bla bla bla and will be jailbroken.

    The phone does NOT reboot and iTunes is only giving me the option to restore.

    I tried to redo the tutorial (downgrade 1.1.1, etc. etc.) but I am always stuck at step 2-12.

    What can I do ? do you have any idea ? I search the thread and read everything but with not luck...

    Thanks and sorry for the bother.
    try and kick it out recovery mode with independence or ibrickr, then check on firmware version in settings / general / about.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone

  8. #1018
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking

    iNdependence kicked it out of recovery. Worked very well.
    Thank you VERY VERY much for your help.
    My guesses are that you definitely should get paid for all this help... well... you know...
    Thanks again very much mate. You don't know how much I appreciate !
    Cheers !

  9. #1019
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hey imaso, me again. 1.1.2 OTB softupgraded to 1.1.3. Everything works except Edge and Locate me Function.
    I still dont have SSH which sucks a little, because I cant change SMS Tones etc.... ( I could replace them before but I need to go with SSH .... )

    Any ideas ?!

    Plus I read here

    http://www.apfelmobil.de/2008/02/05/...ade-bug-fixes/

    That after Softupgrade you have 300MB of Data on the Phone, in that Link they give an Installer Source (sleepers.net) to erase the data plus some fixes...)

    Did you hear about that ?

  10. #1020
    Respected Professional Array iMaso's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBond View Post
    hey imaso, me again. 1.1.2 OTB softupgraded to 1.1.3. Everything works except Edge and Locate me Function.
    I still dont have SSH which sucks a little, because I cant change SMS Tones etc.... ( I could replace them before but I need to go with SSH .... )

    Any ideas ?!

    Plus I read here

    http://www.apfelmobil.de/2008/02/05/...ade-bug-fixes/

    That after Softupgrade you have 300MB of Data on the Phone, in that Link they give an Installer Source (sleepers.net) to erase the data plus some fixes...)

    Did you hear about that ?
    hi

    dont know if my edge would work, i am no edge client.
    locate me _within_ google maps does not work, but selflocation can be done over the tool "locate me" which you can install
    found out that if I turn my phone off and back on, recovery mode will be given, anytime. just kick it out with independence.

    why dont you install openSSH from the installer? was there something I missed?

    just read through the issues on apfelmobil. hmmm, none of those fixes is interesting for me, everything works quite well on my 1.1.3. if you need further advice on how to fix certain issues, move to the software unlocking forum, there is a stickied thread in which all problems and issues are collected, with many many hints to solutions also given.
    iPhone US W46 OTB 1.1.2
    -> fully restored to 1.1.3 with iTunes
    -> fully unlocked to carrier blau.de with ZiPhone


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Best tutorial 1.1.2 Turbosim unlocking
    By lionmanpt in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 11:39 PM
  2. IMPORTANT - TUTORIAL FOR 1.1.1 USER with TURBOSIM
    By user82 in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 06:55 PM
  3. Turbosim with a Mac tutorial ?
    By Louis in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 09:37 PM
  4. TurboSIM tutorial and irc
    By spoonet in forum Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 10:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:34 AM.
twitter, follow us!