Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 198
Discuss [1.1.2 OTB] Is SonicSim the answer? (see youtube video) at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkwn_Bb3Bho 1. where can these be bought? 2. worth a shot?...
  1. #1
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default [1.1.2 OTB] Is SonicSim the answer? (see youtube video)

    Here's the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkwn_Bb3Bho

    1. where can these be bought?
    2. worth a shot?



  2. #2
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    This is the same as TurboSim, Stealthsim etc...
    And no it's not the answer to the video, because if you would have watched the video you would have seen that he uses a normal sim card.

  3. #3
    Professional Array Neogen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    intresting, very cool. love to know where he got guitar heroes from lol
    Our Dev Team is stronger than yours. We know Kung Fu
    iPhone 1.1.2 AT&T, Using Vodafone UK, 'unlocked' using Turbo Sim.
    Edge/GPRS Yes/Yes thanks to n350ziphone!!
    Call/SMS Yes/Yes
    You Tube Yes
    Maps Yes
    Looking Funky? Hell Yes

  4. #4
    Professional Array Neogen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    This is the same as TurboSim, Stealthsim etc...
    And no it's not the answer to the video, because if you would have watched the video you would have seen that he uses a normal sim card.
    yeah but from what i saw, he put his sim into the sonic sim. Might be wrong though lol. Also what i found interesting is that he did not have to program the card al la turbo sim way.
    Could someone confirm if its this simple?

    regards
    Our Dev Team is stronger than yours. We know Kung Fu
    iPhone 1.1.2 AT&T, Using Vodafone UK, 'unlocked' using Turbo Sim.
    Edge/GPRS Yes/Yes thanks to n350ziphone!!
    Call/SMS Yes/Yes
    You Tube Yes
    Maps Yes
    Looking Funky? Hell Yes

  5. #5
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    This is the same as TurboSim, Stealthsim etc...
    And no it's not the answer to the video, because if you would have watched the video you would have seen that he uses a normal sim card.
    You seem to have completely misunderstood my question. All methods include using a normal simcard that is then stuck to the new/hacked sim card.


  6. #6
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neogen View Post
    yeah but from what i saw, he put his sim into the sonic sim. Might be wrong though lol. Also what i found interesting is that he did not have to program the card al la turbo sim way.
    Could someone confirm if its this simple?

    regards
    What is the time slot you saw him put in a sonic SIM

  7. #7
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yonnermark View Post
    You seem to have completely misunderstood my question. All methods include using a normal simcard that is then stuck to the new/hacked sim card.
    And where is the difference? In this video he is also putting his sim into the sonic sim??

  8. #8
    Jedi Admin Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    sao paulo, brasil
    Posts
    1,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    thats great.


    except he doesnt explain if he programmed the card or anything like that....

    i know how to cut and put the card in the slot man!!! i dont need an explanation for how to cut on a dotted line...
    MSN/AIM? PM me
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here.
    I DO READ PM's

    "Just because I'm losing
    Doesn't mean I'm lost
    Doesn't mean I'll stop
    Doesn't mean I will cross

    Just because I'm hurting
    Doesn't mean I'm hurt
    Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
    No better and no worse "

  9. #9
    Supporter Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    This is the same as TurboSim, Stealthsim etc...
    And no it's not the answer to the video, because if you would have watched the video you would have seen that he uses a normal sim card.
    You're wrong. It cost only 20% of the others.
    I'll try soon and i'll let you know if it works on 1.1.2 ootb...

  10. #10
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    And where is the difference? In this video he is also putting his sim into the sonic sim??
    Who cares if there is a difference?
    I just want to use the phone with my orange sim but turbosim have sold out.

    Also, yes I presume the sim is programmed.
    Strange that there doesn't seem to be any kind of sales website for this.
    I've messaged the youtube account and will post back if I get a reply.


 

 
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 09:15 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 03:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:53 PM.
twitter, follow us!