Discuss [1.1.2 OTB] Freezes when preparing for Turbosim at the Turbo-, Supersim and Simcloning Solution - Hackint0sh.org; Hey there..
I was hoping someone could help me.. I've followed the oob 1.1.2 unlock ...
[1.1.2 OTB] Freezes when preparing for Turbosim
I was hoping someone could help me.. I've followed the oob 1.1.2 unlock tut woks fine. But then i have to use TurboSim and the tut says following:
7. use WinSCP to copy the file "applesaft.trb" (from the folder turbosim_rev2) to the iPhone-folder /private/var/root
8. use WinSCP to copy all OTHER files (except "applesaft.trb") (from the folder turbosim_rev2) to the iPhone-folder /bin
9. mark the copied files in the folder /bin, right-click Info and give them 0755-rights
10. use WinSCP to copy the file "com.apple.CommCenter.plist" (from ComCenter_Disabled/Disabled) to the iPhone-folder /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/
11. restart your iPhone
When I complete these steps and restart I just freezes on the apple logo and i have to start all over.. Done this twice now.. And staring to get a little frustrated!..
Did you try to unlock it for phone functions ?
When you disable CommCenter, if you restart your phone it will be "stucked" on Appel logo. Thats normal, you keep doing things and after applesaft is installed, you re-enable CommCenter again by sending original .plist file back where it was and restarting your phone.
Originally Posted by MjTheHunter
BTW, i dont know which guide are you following, but if is the iMaso's one,
you should keep reading to get useful information by yourself
11. restart your iPhone, it will show the Apple logo and appear as if it was stuck/hung during you the reboot, but you may just proceed further on
Last edited by hquest; 12-08-2007 at 06:48 PM.
I'l try again.. An yeah, it was iMaos's guide
Now when i try to login using PuTTY, i log in and type turbo-info and this comes up:
zsh: command not found: turbo-info
same for me...
using mac and when I turbo-info, same result...
An executable needs to be in the path...if it is not you need to tell it where it it.
Or, you need to change to the directory/path where the executable is located.
Try the below command, @ the location of the file.
Where ./ = the current directory/path
By courtthejester in forum Installation
Last Post: 03-06-2009, 11:37 PM
By kohzooooz in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-12-2008, 07:04 PM
By mitchellh in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:37 AM