Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 111
Discuss SPANISH windows file to install language package to phone. at the Tools - Hackint0sh.org; disregard posting below I figured it out, Thanks anyway ******************* Hi, Can someone please just ...
  1. #31
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    disregard posting below I figured it out, Thanks anyway

    *******************
    Hi, Can someone please just send me the latest zip or rar file to ********* for some reason the download link is not working. Thanks a lot for your hard work.
    ty :-) Jose
    *******************

    ignore my posting above I solved it , Thank You!!
    Last edited by josetania; 09-22-2007 at 06:55 PM. Reason: solved


  2. #32
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    PLEASE UPLOAD SCREENSHOTS OF BUGS SO I CAN FIX THEM!

    Thanks a lot!

  3. #33
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realthomas View Post
    this is for Glen pls update your soft with full english files bcs not included and people can reverse without it
    If you use iLanguage to install Spanish to your iPhone. You don't need original english files to reverse it back to english, because the original english files are still there on your iPhone. All you have to do is replace the .GlobalPreferences with the right one.
    Last edited by glen.tw; 09-22-2007 at 10:14 PM.

  4. #34
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamanodedios View Post
    Thanks a LOT!

    I am seding right now a new update for glen to upload it.
    So please use the next one ( it will be 0.3.5)
    And post some screenshots.

    There are only 2 files lefts really long ones.

    See u and thank u a lot

    Hi lamanodedios,

    Sorry for my late reply. I just released 0.3.5.
    Just download from http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3196

  5. #35
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glen.tw View Post
    Hi lamanodedios,

    Sorry for my late reply. I just released 0.3.5.
    Just download from http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3196
    thanks a lot!

    already downloaded. just one more update to finish
    and then fix bugs.


  6. #36
    Supporter Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Hola Hernán!

    My apologies for the delay in posting the screenshots.
    Ok this is the link to download them (packaged in a rar file):

    http://www.z s h a r e.net/download/3817637d55d372/

    1. I don't understand why there're so many strings missed
    2. After the spanish language was installed I couldn't use the Erica's snap2album, because putty crashed evry time... I don't know why ¿?
    3. So the shots were taken with Dock utility
    4. Because of that, welcome/shut down screens, youtube and ipod shots are missing:
    4.1. On welcome/shut down screens slides's strings are missing
    4.2. Youtube strings work fine.
    4.3. On ipod there's nothing translated

    Let me know how can I help you out with the translation.

    @glen.tw: do you know how to fix the missing strings?

    Thank you!!

  7. #37
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crispain View Post
    Hola Hernán!

    My apologies for the delay in posting the screenshots.
    Ok this is the link to download them (packaged in a rar file):

    http://www.z s h a r e.net/download/3817637d55d372/

    1. I don't understand why there're so many strings missed
    2. After the spanish language was installed I couldn't use the Erica's snap2album, because putty crashed evry time... I don't know why ¿?
    3. So the shots were taken with Dock utility
    4. Because of that, welcome/shut down screens, youtube and ipod shots are missing:
    4.1. On welcome/shut down screens slides's strings are missing
    4.2. Youtube strings work fine.
    4.3. On ipod there's nothing translated

    Let me know how can I help you out with the translation.

    @glen.tw: do you know how to fix the missing strings?

    Thank you!!
    U used the 0.3.5 version of ilanguage?

    See u.

    I will try to fix everythin. I will

    THANKS A LOT FOR THE SCREENS

    I am driving crazy trying to fox this.
    Really difficult to hard wich file goes with each menu.

    Plz if u got any idea help
    i can send the files translated so someone can fix them

    I had been looking for change keys but nothing

    Explain this to me, whats wrong here?

    http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5282/keeprd7.jpg

    Last edited by lamanodedios; 09-24-2007 at 07:51 AM.

  8. #38
    Supporter Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Yes, I used the 0.3.5 version, and also I don't understand why it misses the strings...

  9. #39
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamanodedios View Post
    U used the 0.3.5 version of ilanguage?

    See u.

    I will try to fix everythin. I will

    THANKS A LOT FOR THE SCREENS

    I am driving crazy trying to fox this.
    Really difficult to hard wich file goes with each menu.

    Plz if u got any idea help
    i can send the files translated so someone can fix them

    I had been looking for change keys but nothing

    Explain this to me, whats wrong here?

    http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5282/keeprd7.jpg


    Hi crispain,

    I used v0.3.5 to install Spanish. And this is what I got.



    It seems that I don't have missing strings issue. Could you please use iLanguage to install English back to iPhone first and try again?

  10. #40
    Supporter Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Hi Glen,

    As you show in your screenshot, you also are missing the strings of the MESSAGE_LIST and SENDING_GROUP and al their submenus.. I don't understand

    I will try to do everything again, from a virgin restore.

    Thanks!!


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 234
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 10:01 AM
  2. [Language] install spanish on 1.1.4 ?
    By abdeslam728 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:18 AM
  3. [Language] Add Spanish - Which method is the best?
    By wildo in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 05:52 PM
  4. Spanish language support for JB 1.1.3?
    By metto81 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 01:45 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 11:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:53 AM.
twitter, follow us!