[Debugging] iPhoneDbg Toolkit
I came across this link. Couldnt find anything of this on the forum, so posting a thread on the same...
What is the iPhoneDbg Toolkit?
This set of tools will enable you to delve into iPhone Binary Reversing.
* The iPhone Debugger allows you to debug running or newly-created native processes inside iPhone.
* The Library Loader Patcher will allow to debug iPhone libraries.
* You can also build a tunnel from your PC to your iPhone through USB.
* iPhone firmware v1.1.4, should work on earlier firmware versions (drop a line if positive).
* Some iPhone Console application (local Term-vt100, remote OpenSSH via WiFi or remote OpenSSH via USB).
* (for the tunnel only) iTunes on a Windows XP installed and service Apple Mobile Device ( AppleMobileDeviceService.exe ) running. DLL iTunesMobileDevice.dll must be on the same folder that iphone_tunnel.exe