Auto-jailbreak (all versions), upload ringtones and more: iFuntastic
you guys should check this out:
download it directly here:
changes since last version:
- customized ringtone support for 1.1.1 (unshackling not required)
new functions for Intel and PowerPC:
- Downgrade firmware 1.1.1 to firmware 1.0.2
- Upgrade firmware 1.0.2 to unshackled firmware 1.1.1
- Unshackle firmware 1.1.1: combines the above two
The process is tricky, but it only requires patience and a ridiculous number of (automated) restarts and switches to iTunes and back.
Terminal, SSH, WiFi, CyberDuck, AppTapp, Installer, iNdependence:
none are required!
A wizard will guide you through each process.
You'll end up with an unshackled 1.1.1 phone, with Installer uh, installed -
ready to customize and install native applications and ringtones.
- combined Setup and Troubleshooting pages into one simplified page
- automated phone restart and recovery/dfu modes: no more need to hold down buttons!
(well, except on PowerPC - and when things go wrong...)