Discuss [HowTo] Take down an entire Wireless Network with a simple iPhone at the Tools - Hackint0sh.org; I got this app yesterday on Cydia - BigBoss repository - called 'mptcp'.
So follow ...
[HowTo] Take down an entire Wireless Network with a simple iPhone
I got this app yesterday on Cydia - BigBoss repository - called 'mptcp'.
So follow this steps:
* Look for 'Mptcp' on Cydia (BigBoss respository - The BigBoss repository is default on the Cydia installer, so look for Mptcp directally on Search Option in Cydia).
* Install Mptcp and open the terminal console on iPhone (or use ssh mode to connect it). The app Mptcp is a console mode only !!
* Run 'mptcp' on the terminal.
*** PS: The app have many options, so look for -r option (range ip-ip).
* Make sure there is a wireless connection up, ie, connect naturally to wireless network that you want take down.
* On iPhone go to Settings app >> Wi-Fi >> and note yourself IP address.
* Now, you know your IP address and know the information about this network (know about range IP address)
* Run mptcp -r ip-ip, ie:
mptcp -r 10.1.1.4-10.1.1.254
* So all connections on the range 10.1.1.4 and 10.1.1.254 will be take down.
PS: If your IP be on the range, it will be ignored for the shoots.
While this execution is on, all connection on the range will be out of comunication !!
By jasphair in forum Using Snow Leopard
Last Post: 05-24-2011, 04:26 PM
By aole in forum AppleTV 1
Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:13 PM
By jsalva in forum General
Last Post: 01-07-2008, 05:58 PM
By BustAGroove in forum General
Last Post: 11-28-2007, 04:10 AM