Discuss [HowTo] Erasing the 04.05.01_G baseband on both bootloader at the Tools - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by kIREmK
i am working on this problem .... i will make a ...
thank you kIREmK for making this program! awesome work!
Um...I apparently totally misunderstood how this tool is supposed to work and erased my baseband. So what now...am I fscked and have to send this in for repair? Or is there a fix?
Originally Posted by Gringo Grande
Originally Posted by kIREmK
i kiREmk i see u are is monster for the unlock i from is colombia
i need unlock a iphone 1.1.4 updated to 1.2.0 restore to 1.1.4 erase boot nothing
help me a tutorial please for windows u ziphone patched
First of all I want to thank you kIREmK for developing a wonderful tool.
Now for those of you who continue to moan that Kiphone is not working. I am going to provide method to this madness.
This is a guide to get your phone back to 1.1.4 firmware in a condition where it is unlock, jailbreaked and activated.
As I expect all of you to be extremely competent people, I am not responsible for your messing up this easy process.
All credit goes to the developers of these great tools and I am not one of them.
Tools you'll need:
1) ITunes 7.5
And our beloved
Procedure to follow:
1) If you don't already have ITunes 7.5 installed, uninstall the 7.7 version and install 7.5
2) Now Kick your phone into DFU mode and restore it to 1.1.4 firmware. You'll get the 1015 error. Leave it at that.
3) While keeping ITunes as it is, open up IBrickr and kick your phone out to the Activation Screen. Incase, IBrickr fails (Green screen of failure) just restore and try it again.
4) Once IBrickr is done with its part, close everything and start up Kiphone
5) Per Kiphone's directions, select Downgrade Baseband and Debug, then click start.
6) Show some patience and let it work, if it is a perfect world, you'll start seeing text scrolling up on your iphone, a good sign.
7) Once Kiphone is done with its part, close it.
8) Kick your phone back into DFU mode and restore it to 1.1.4 again.
9) Now you shouldn't get the 1015 error, as the baseband is downgraded and you should be able to use Ziphone from here on.
hi kIREmK,im trying to download kiphone but i cant seem to succeed.it just stops wen it hasnt finished downloading..can u give me a link i can use or may u pliz send it to the application to my email address ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally Posted by kIREmK
16GB White Shop:
Italy - Portogruado Jailbreak:
German O2 (Unlocked) Firmware:
__________________________________________________ Largest iPhone related Filebase -RELOADED- Pwnage, QuickPwn, WinPwn and the VMWare Toolchain all there!
Now with new page, new download system and more speed!
I guess it doesn't work for no imei no wlan
I kept getting "you need secpack..."
" waiting for data..."
man... comm boards are really pricey
ZiPhone Patched By Kiremk
You can also grab ZiPhone Patched By Kiremk from here:
By nicco1610 in forum General
Last Post: 07-13-2008, 07:11 PM
By jmunyon in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 06-05-2008, 02:42 PM
By NintendoLinky in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 05-12-2008, 12:26 PM
By crozt in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-29-2008, 05:13 AM
By DJ McG in forum General
Last Post: 02-09-2008, 06:36 PM