Waiting for Reboot - Really works
I followed many solutions on the internet, including the ones mentioned above. I have a mac pro, and non of the solutions worked for me. But this is what I did AND it worked like a charm all the way through:
Originally Posted by Bobomonkey
- updated my iphone to the latest firmware
- downloaded the "3.0" firmware on the computer
- downloaded redsn0w 0.72
- MOVED TO A PC with windows XP (note windows emulators on other OS's will NOT solve the problem for you)
- Connected the iPhone to a computer USB directly (no USB hub was used)
- Opened redsn0w and followed the instructions
AND it worked absolutely fine.
I guess the Mac OS contained the glitch after all.