update : dev-team released redsn0w 0.9.2 (mirrors updated from 0.9/0.9.1 to 0.9.2)
Source : redsn0w 0.9.2 [iPhone Dev Team]
* All iPhones and iPod touches (still a tethered-only JB for late-model devices though)
* Apple firmware 3.0 and 3.1.2
* Windows and Mac OSX (x86)
* It offers custom logos and verbose boot
* It installs Cydia, afc2, and the IPCC tethering hack without needing separate downloads. Because they're all installed in one go, redsn0w doesn't need the multiple levels of installs that blackra1n requires.
* It uses our original Pwnage bootrom exploit for iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, and iPod 1G. (Because it's a bootrom exploit, it can't be fixed by Apple without a new hardware release.) Note that redsn0w 0.9 does use the USB exploit for iPhone 3GS and iPod 2G+3G running 3.1.2, but that exploit will be fixed in Apple's next FW release.
If you have a late-model iPhone 3GS, or if you have an iPod touch 2G whose serial number begins with “MC”, or any iPod touch 3G, you can use redsn0w to jailbreak but you are currently restricted to “tethered” rebooting. That means you need to connect your device to a computer to complete the boot after a reset. Also, these devices cannot have custom logos.
redsn0w will ask you whether or not you fit in this category when used with the iPhone 3GS or iPod touch 2G+3G. If you have a late-model device and don't give redsn0w the correct answer, you will likely need to do a system restore to recover from the mistake.
To do a tethered boot after your late-model device resets for some reason, either run redsn0w again and select “Just boot tethered right now”, or run blackra1n.
The Windows version has been tested by small groups of volunteers on IRC and our blog since mid-January. That being said, if things go wrong you may have to do a system restore…so make sure your data and pictures are synced before trying the beta.
dev-team site says :
Links should be available again by 9pm PST
may be they are planning to release 0.9.2 ?? (already removed ipcc tethering hack)
wait till 9pm PST or try these ... 0.9.1 (not available)
update : redsn0w updated - 0.9.2 is the new version
Download for MAC
Download for Windows
Thankyou - Dev-Team
From redsn0w 0.9.2 [iPhone Dev Team] - At bottom of the page, there is also a version 0.9.3 available for download.
Version 0.9.3 is specifically include tethering hack (commcenter patch on the fly).
For those who want to beta test the version with the IPCC hack included, the 0.9.3 links are here: Mac and Windows. The IPCC hack is only useful on 3G and 3GS, and you'll need to install a mobileconfig or IPCC appropriate for your carrier to see if it works (see the question above on what the IPCC hack is).
Download 0.9.3 for MacQuote:
What is the IPCC tethering hack?
It allows you to install cellphone Carrier Bundles that aren't officially signed by Apple. This lets you, for instance, install a Carrier Bundle that allows you to use your iPhone as a way to connect your PC to the internet (through your 3G cell connection). This hack is always installed on 3G and 3GS phones by redsn0w 0.9.3 (no selection is required). It isn't included at all in 0.9.2 (it's still in a trial phase). Note that carriers may not like you tethering behind their back so you do so at your own risk.
For some excellent info on Carrier Bundles vs. mobileconfigs, along with a great generator, see Carrier Bundle Generator iPhone OS 3.0 - 3.1.2 (ipcc) (and talk about it here). The hack itself is detailed in the 2nd topic on this page. Another generator is available at help.BenM.at
Download 0.9.3 for Windows