[Quickpwn 1.1][2.0.2->2.1 Update]Major failiure, now fixed...
After doing two phones successfully (2.0.2 Pwnage ->iTunes 2.1 update ->Quickpwn), I did the same with my girlfriend's phone but after the update to 2.1 in iTunes it got stuck in a boot-up loop displaying the Apple logo and also the spinning wheel. Weirdly iTunes still recognised the phone (and I managed to pull all her photos off it with PhoneView) but it would not boot up. Tried everything to kick it out of the loop but nothing would work. Plugged it into another computer that is running 7.7.1, put it in DFU and tried to restore it using a previous Pwnage IPSW 2.0.2 but I just kept getting the 1600 error and nothing I did would make it work.
Eventually the only thing I could do was put it in DFU and restore the phone to 2.1 in iTunes 8 and then luckily Quickpwn seems to have sorted it out.
Not quite sure what happened, I'd consider myself a fairly experienced user and did everything the same on all 3 phones. The only thing I can think of that would make her phone stand out was that she had quite a lot of stuff installed compared to mine (but not excessive) which made the iTunes backup take quite a long time.
I'm just posting the experience, it probably shouldn't be in Quickpwn area as it wasn't Quickpwn that failed but then Quickpwn did save me so.... :)