There is no box for unlocking in Quickpwn for Mac OS X. Only Quickpwn for Windows does have this option. Quickpwn for Mac does pwnage, jailbreak and activation.
1. First goto Settings->General and set Auto-Lock to never --- REALLY important
2. Then make sure your iPhone is connected to power (ac)
3. Start Cydia on the iPhone, if it needs to update stuff, do it. Install Bootneuter then via Cydia.
4. Start Bootneuter
5. Leave setting for Bootloader as it is, set Neuter=ON, Fakeblank=OFF and Unlock=ON
6. Hit "Flash" in Bootneuter. [Added Info]Bootneuter will make you reboot the iPhone to unload CommCenter, just do it. After reboot, start Bootneuter again, select the setting mentioned in step 5 and hit flash [/End added Info]
7. Bootneuter will do its job. DO NEVER interrupt the process, wait until it is finished.
8. When done reboot, the iPhone is unlocked now.
9. To delete Bootneuter now, start Cydia again, goto "Manage->Packages", select Bootneuter, hit "Modify", hit "Remove".
This will remove Bootneuter. This is just a safety-thing. If someone starts Bootneuter on your iPhone, hits flash and interrupts the process you may end with a brick.
Thanks for the claification. It's easy to forget whether someone is seeking info. on the MAC or Windows version of QuickPwn. Maybe a separate thread should be made?
Maybe at least a short sticky in the section. I have seen a lot of confusion on this topic. i'll talk to the other mods.
thx for the input
I pwnage an iphone 2g 2.1 fw and load custom fw on it then i even went and installed bootneuter 2.1 and it says no need to flash, then i pop in a sim card and it still says no service... this person's phone told me he used ziphone before, how do i fix this? thanks
Go to, Settings.
And check everything is there.
Check that u have Imei, Iccid, Bluetooth, Wifi, etc!
Maybe is working right now, I just deleted it
I mean, I deleted my question on this thread.
Sorry..I took a "rest" to long...I quess..
And I will go back to my original thread.