Discuss Iphone stuck on apple logo screen after trying to reboot at the Quickpwn - Hackint0sh.org; I recently quickpwned my iphone to 2.1 and when I turned it off and tried ...
Iphone stuck on apple logo screen after trying to reboot
I recently quickpwned my iphone to 2.1 and when I turned it off and tried to turn it on again, it gets stuck on the apple logo screen. How do i fix this? Should I connect to itunes and restore or will that brick my iphone?
U can connect and restore but iv had this porblem millions of times
if u can ssh into the phone then i suggest u give the command "reboot" in terminal
for some reason this works but doing a hard restart (hold home button and sleep button, not connected to itunes, till the phone reboots) does not always work
MacBook Pro OS X SNOW Leopard
iPhone 4 16GB
iPad WiFi 64GB iOS 4.2
BlackBerry Curve 3G (9300)
Thanks, actually I followed the instructions here: http://sleepers.net/news/2008/09/14/...our-21-backup/ (#1) and it eventually worked. But just for future reference, how do I give the command reboot in terminal, like where do i go to do that?
I am having a similar issue to the origional poster.
I manager to run through quickpwn without any issue, the phone seems to accept all the changes and runs through the boot loader screen.
At this point I get the following message:
'auto mode reboot - cleaning up'
After this the screen goes back to the Apple logo where a timing spins every so often till eventually it just stops and thats all I am left with, plain screen with an Apple logo on it.
Can anyone help me with this? I have gone through the quickpwn process around 10 times now and still the same issue, magaed to get to the end, program tells me it appears its been successul and then nothing, just an Apple/Pineapple logo!
Originally Posted by riwiho
Try this first:
In most cases, you can solve these problems by putting the phone into recovery mode and restoring it from backup. To do that, follow these instructions:
1. Connect the iPhone's USB cable to your computer, but not your iPhone.
2. Turn your iPhone off. If the phone won't turn off in the traditional manner, just keep holding the buttons until the screen goes dark.
3. Once you've turned the device off, press the home button on the face of the device and plug in the USB cable to the device's dock connector.
4. When it turns on, keep pressing the home button until the iTunes logo appears on the screen.
5. You'll know the phone is now in recovery mode because a window in iTunes will tell you.
6. You can then start the restore process by clicking the "Restore" button in the iTunes window.
Definitely go to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo.
Read more: iOS Data Recovery for iPad, New iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone 5/4/4S
Last edited by bokeling; 11-21-2013 at 09:47 AM.
By jbloggs in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 09-17-2010, 12:34 PM
By tesh20 in forum General
Last Post: 07-23-2010, 12:03 PM
By odysseus in forum Redsn0w
Last Post: 06-01-2010, 06:45 PM
By pc_diaries in forum General
Last Post: 07-03-2009, 12:38 PM
By shobhit in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-23-2007, 11:17 PM