Discuss iPhone 2G stuck at emergency screen after Quickpwn at the Quickpwn - Hackint0sh.org; I fixed it myself.. After 3hrs of trying many difference way and it's over 1:00am ...
I fixed it myself.. After 3hrs of trying many difference way and it's over 1:00am in the morning.. I knew exactly the problem.. here is the solution
1) restore in itune back to original 2.2.1 firmware
2) DO NOT put any SIM even AT&T sim in there.. It will say something unactive and etc.. just let it be..
3) run quickpwn, click on boot logo as well as unlock
4) NO SIM in the slot at all.. see if run smoothly until complete.. the phone will say NO SIM Card but it pass that emergency screen..
5) insert anysim card in there and voila.. it works..
I am trying to back up my stuff back to my AT&T see everything back to normal with my new unlock phone..
By ages_devil in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 09-13-2011, 03:23 PM
By missil3 in forum Quickpwn
Last Post: 05-13-2009, 09:43 PM
By missil3 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 05-13-2009, 09:35 PM
By jr830 in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 02-22-2009, 03:54 AM
By --mastermind-- in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-08-2008, 01:52 AM