Source Link - http://winpwn.com/index.php/Main_PageSo here it is. The first of the offical winpwn releases. This is much more stable then the beta releases and includes many changes.
New features include:
- Completely rewritten installer app that adds support for nearly every package (Including Cydia)
- You are now able to remove items from installer
- Change logos without restoring. This was requested by a LOT of people
Thanks cmw for this new release.
To OP, I will change the title of this thread a little bit and sticky this one.
I will remove the sticky from the Beta release thread.
FYI, the previous Beta release thread is still here
cmw update version to 188.8.131.52 RC1
Direct download - http://www.winpwn.com/files/winpwn_1..._RC1_Setup.zip
Bug fixes in 184.108.40.206
- GDI bug when adding custom logos fixed
- Winpwn installer app "no message" and button unclickable fixed
- iPhone/iTouch stuck on bootlogo screen fixed
- Various Bug fixes & features