Discuss [WinPwn] cannot connect to any WiFi ! at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; Hi all,
I have been trying to solve this problem for the last 8 hours ...
[WinPwn] cannot connect to any WiFi !
I have been trying to solve this problem for the last 8 hours or so, with no luck.
Has this happened to anyone here too ?
Here is what I have done :
* Got my iPhone 1.1.4 OTB
* Ran iPwn on it - Succeed !
* Build custom IPSW with my own boot logos - succeed !
* Restore from iTunes - failed (error 6)
* Build custom IPSW with default boot logos - succeed !
* Restore from iTunes - failed
* Build custom IPSW with no boot logos - succeed !
* Restore from iTunes - succeed !
* Check for wifi networks - networks exist !
* try to connect to networks - CANNOT CONNECT TO ANY OF THE WIFI NETWORKS FOUND !
* re-pwn twice again and restore - succeeded but still no luck with connecting to any wifi network
* restored iPhone to factory 1.1.4
* installed iLiberty+
* jailbroken + unlocked + activated iPhone
* still no luck with connecting to any wifi network !!
* install dev-team payload fix for "No Wifi" - still no luck with connecting to any wifi network
I have tried absolutly everything imaginable.
I cannot replace the device, as I am some 4,000 miles from the US now ...
I know that the wifi networks are fine - because my other iPhone (1.0.2) can connect to them with no problem, and it's right next to this 1.1.4 OTB.
I have tried everything possible.
Did someone else encounter this problem ?
That he cannot connect to any wifi network, although they are found ?
Please someone help me ! I'm going crazy of desperation !
you solution here (FixWifi).
you should post at the PWNAGE Section. thanks.
Originally Posted by Shiniori
This is not my error. I DO NOT have a grey wifi.
Just in case - I ran the iBooter tool from windows, and checked. this is what I got :
So that's NOT my problem ...
] radio readnvram
Radio NVRAM Entries:
Type: 0x0004 Size: 0x0014 Purpose: Build Name - "J58091T6WVKTB"
Type: 0x0007 Size: 0x0004 Purpose: Not Avaliable
Type: 0x0001 Size: 0x01f4 Purpose: WIFI Calibration Data (crc 1322428377)
Type: 0x0002 Size: 0x0006 Purpose: WIFI Hardware Address (00:1c:b3:60:32:2e)
Type: 0x0003 Size: 0x0006 Purpose: BT Hardware Address (00:1c:b3:60:32:2d)
Type: 0x0005 Size: 0x0006 Purpose: Ethernet Hardware Address (00:1c:b3:60:32:2f)
Any other suggestions ?? help !
Have you done a RESET? If not do that and my guess is that it will be fixed - it's not an uncommon issue after using PWNAGE
Originally Posted by RedLava
Have you tried resetting your router? Reset the phone, with a hard reboot, and reset the router too.
Then try to connect to a new network if that doesn't work. Keep trying, I bet it will work.
A. what's a HARD reboot exactly ?
Originally Posted by drg
B. the problem is not in the router. My 1.0.2 iphone (another one) connects to it and to other routers with no problem
You don't lose anything with a reset on your router. It has happened to me that this kind of problems (dettecting networks, but not connecting) are router reset problems.
I don't understand.
Originally Posted by buenoda
My 1.0.2 connects well to the router.
My 1.1.4 OTB - cannot connect to it.
Is a reset to the router supposed to make that work ?
By jimlee in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 12-01-2008, 02:16 AM
By RedLava in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:32 PM
By gotmilk in forum General
Last Post: 03-22-2008, 04:42 AM
By vikschillin in forum General
Last Post: 01-05-2008, 04:17 PM
By vikschillin in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-05-2008, 03:43 PM