Hi Guys.. PLEASE HELP, I'M TOTALLY LOST.. I'm having the WiFi & SSH Problems since I pwned my iphone.. ex. can't ssh
I can't seem to use my home wifi but I can connect to others wifi.. I can't ssh into my iphone either..
I've search all over and found no instructions a newbie like myself could fully understand..
Please, can anyone give me really, really simple step by step instructions?
I went to : http://www.iphonelinux.org/index.php/IBooter there, I downloaded:
iBooter for Mac & usb libraries
*it says I need to install these usb libraries in /usr/local/lib for it to work.
*how do I install it? where is /usr/local/lib?
100% Lost Please Help: I also went to: http://wikee.iphwn.org/sgold_bootrom:fixwifi
1. Become fakeblanked by using BootNeuter (set FakeBlank to ON before selecting Flash).
***I don't have the BootNeuter Image on my iPhone .. I was able to download the app .. but as ssh doesn't work I can't get the app into my phone
2. Download the archive swifi.zip, unzip it, and transfer it to your iPhone. You can either bundle it into a custom ipsw via PwnageTool, or use something like iphuc. Make sure swifi has execute permission (chmod +x swifi).
***how do I bundle it into a custom ipsw via PwnageTool
3. Log into your iPhone via VT100 terminal application as root
4. Unload your CommCenter (otherwise you'll probably see “Error 0xffffffff” from swifi).
* launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
* killall -9 CommCenter
5. Run the swifi tool. It should complete in less than 3 seconds.
6. If you've manually changed your wifi MAC address via ibooter, or if you've had your wifi MAC address changed on you by a buggy unlocker, change it back to its original value.
7. If swifi reports “actions taken”, reboot your iPhone to use the new tables. You may also need to do “Settings→General→Reset→Reset Network Settings”