Page 79 of 106 FirstFirst ... 295969707172737475767778798081828384858687888999 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 1053
Like Tree13Likes
Discuss Is UIPhoneFormats.plist gone on firmware 2.1? at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by rip_code Hey there Frank, I just realize that for the second landline, ...
  1. #781
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rip_code View Post
    Hey there Frank,

    I just realize that for the second landline, the number will automatically merge XXXXXXXXXX. Can you alter that? for the 1st one no problem at all.
    The 1st one result eg. (06) 123 4567 but the second one will be
    (06) 123 4567 and when I put the last digit (8) automatically it will be 0612345678
    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    and substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    check file permissions = 644 (owner:rw- group:r-- world:r--) should already be
    and restart.


  2. #782
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahbour View Post
    Hello Frank

    lebanon fix is only working if we entered the international format +961 ....

    But if we entered the local format like 03 XXX XXX or 70 XXX XXX or 71 XXX XXX , all the number is kept together so it is just formating , how can we fix that and what tool we need to edit this file , i am confused between all teh threads , i just want to edit the display format so it separate the code from the number

    BR
    Shahbour
    To get same formatting without +961 you must set Lebanon in
    Settings->General->International->Region Format->
    but this sets calendar in Arabic.

    How to set Lebanon in Region Format with English calendar (for local numbers without +961):
    install "erica utilities" from Cydia
    Open WinSCP and connect to iPhone (same as when you transfer files)
    open "Commands" menu and select "Open Terminal"
    when Terminal Window appear cut next line:
    /usr/bin/plutil -set AppleLocale -value en_LB /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences.plist
    and paste in "Enter_command" then click on "Execute".
    if result is OK you can see "Writing new value for AppleLocale to " without errors .
    Restart .

  3. #783
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    To get same formatting without +961 you must set Lebanon in
    Settings->General->International->Region Format->
    but this sets calendar in Arabic.

    How to set Lebanon in Region Format with English calendar (for local numbers without +961):
    install "erica utilities" from Cydia
    Open WinSCP and connect to iPhone (same as when you transfer files)
    open "Commands" menu and select "Open Terminal"
    when Terminal Window appear cut next line:
    /usr/bin/plutil -set AppleLocale -value en_LB /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences.plist
    and paste in "Enter_command" then click on "Execute".
    if result is OK you can see "Writing new value for AppleLocale to " without errors .
    Restart .

    Great thanks worked directly

  4. #784
    Newbie Array four_engines's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile

    Hi Frank8

    Appreciate what u're doing for those of us whom Apple have forgotten.

    So, would u help us in Singapore (SG) please?

    Format these Singaporean numbers:

    +65 ####-####
    +65 ###-####
    +65 ###-###
    +65 #####
    +65 ####
    +65 (####) ###-####
    +65 (###) ###-####

    ####-####
    ###-####
    ###-###
    #####
    ####
    (####) ###-####
    (###) ###-####

    Another thing. Would u know how to change our current MM/DD/YYYY to DD/MM/YY and H:MM to HH:MM (for 24 hours)? It seems that Apple thinks Singapore is part of the US, putting the month before the day.

    Thanks in advance!

    F/E

  5. #785
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by four_engines View Post
    Hi Frank8

    Appreciate what u're doing for those of us whom Apple have forgotten.

    So, would u help us in Singapore (SG) please?

    Format these Singaporean numbers:

    +65 ####-####
    +65 ###-####
    +65 ###-###
    +65 #####
    +65 ####
    +65 (####) ###-####
    +65 (###) ###-####

    ####-####
    ###-####
    ###-###
    #####
    ####
    (####) ###-####
    (###) ###-####

    Another thing. Would u know how to change our current MM/DD/YYYY to DD/MM/YY and H:MM to HH:MM (for 24 hours)? It seems that Apple thinks Singapore is part of the US, putting the month before the day.

    Thanks in advance!

    F/E
    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    and substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    check file permissions = 644 (owner:rw- group:r-- world:r--) should already be
    and restart.
    Remember to set Singapore in Settings->General->International->Region Format->

    24-hours format can be changed in Settings->General->Time and Date->
    but European or US date format is pre-assigned for each country.

    Someone suggested this method for European date format:
    Install "Net.-Local Number Format" (Cydia Tweaks)
    Cycle power
    Set UK in Settings->General->International->Region Format->


  6. #786
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    Default.phoneformat is a binary structure of data , pointers and strings ,
    it's not easy to explain how to modify , for example to get :

    +996 (5##) ##-##-##
    +996 (6##) ##-##-##
    +996 (7##) ##-##-##
    +996 (312) ##-##-##
    +996 (3###) #-##-##
    (05##) ##-##-##
    (06##) ##-##-##
    (07##) ##-##-##
    (0312) ##-##-##
    (03###) #-##-##

    this is the binary section for Kyrgyzstan:

    ------00393936006B67000000000000
    14000000680000000200000030000030
    30000000030004003801000038010000
    09000301220000003801000038010000
    0900030200000000390100008F010000
    0900040132000000390100008F010000
    09000402110000000100020005000000
    07000000090003012200000005000000
    07000000090003020000000063202823
    2323292023232D23232D232300632028
    232323232920232D23232D232300286E
    232323292023232D23232D232300286E
    232323232920232D23232D23230000--

    this is an interpretation :
    {
    ( 996 , kg , L )
    [
    ( L1 , L2 , 2 , (0;00))
    ( 3 , 4 ,
    ( 312 , 312 , 9 , 0 , 3 , 1 , str_034 )
    ( 312 , 312 , 9 , 0 , 3 , 2 , str_000 )
    ( 313 , 399 , 9 , 0 , 4 , 1 , str_050 )
    ( 313 , 399 , 9 , 0 , 4 , 2 , str_017 )
    )
    ( 1 , 2 ,
    ( 5 , 7 , 9 , 0 , 3 , 1 , str_034 )
    ( 5 , 7 , 9 , 0 , 3 , 2 , str_000 )
    )
    (
    str_000 c (###) ##-##-##
    str_017 c (####) #-##-##
    str_034 (n###) ##-##-##
    str_050 (n####) #-##-##
    str_066
    )]
    }

    and this for your request:
    {
    ( 996 , kg , L )
    [
    ( L1 , L2 , 2 , (0;00))
    ( 3 , 4 ,
    ( 312 , 312 , 9 , 0 , 3 , 1 , str_034 )
    ( 312 , 312 , 9 , 0 , 3 , 2 , str_000 )
    ( 313 , 399 , 9 , 0 , 4 , 1 , str_050 )
    ( 313 , 399 , 9 , 0 , 4 , 2 , str_017 )
    )
    ( 1 , 2 ,
    ( 5 , 7 , 9 , 0 , 3 , 1 , str_034 )
    ( 5 , 7 , 9 , 0 , 3 , 2 , str_000 )
    )
    (
    str_000 c (###) ##-##-##
    str_017 c (####) #-##-##
    str_034 n (###) ###-###
    str_050 n (####) #-##-##
    str_067
    )]
    }

    seems a small change , but all the pointers to other countries must be updated.

    Save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    check file permissions = 644 (owner:rw- group:r-- world:r--) should already be
    and restart.
    Hi, Frank.
    Could you help us in Chinese (cn) format please?

    Formats:
    +86 ###-####-####
    +86 (##) ####-####
    +86 (###) ####-###
    +86 (###) ####-####
    (0##) ####-####
    (0###) ####-###
    (0###) ####-####
    (17951) ###-####-####
    (17951) (0##) ####-####
    (17951) (0###) ####-###
    (17951) (0###) ####-####
    (12593) ###-####-####
    (12593) (0##) ####-####
    (12593) (0###) ####-###
    (12593) (0###) ####-####
    (12520) ###-####-####

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #787
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smthstarfall View Post
    Hi, Frank.
    Could you help us in Chinese (cn) format please?

    Formats:
    +86 ###-####-####
    +86 (##) ####-####
    +86 (###) ####-###
    +86 (###) ####-####
    (0##) ####-####
    (0###) ####-###
    (0###) ####-####
    (17951) ###-####-####
    (17951) (0##) ####-####
    (17951) (0###) ####-###
    (17951) (0###) ####-####
    (12593) ###-####-####
    (12593) (0##) ####-####
    (12593) (0###) ####-###
    (12593) (0###) ####-####
    (12520) ###-####-####

    Thanks in advance!
    Need rules to differentiate numbers of equal length , I assume :
    mobiles when starting 13 to 15
    two digits area code when starting 10 to 29
    three digits area code when starting 310 to 999
    four digits area code when starting 8020 to 8089
    {
    ( 86 , cn , L )
    [
    ( L1 , L2 , 2 , (0,179010,179100,179110,179210,179310;00))
    ( 7 , 7 ,
    ( 1795113 , 1795115 , 16 , 5 , 0 , 0 , str_094 )
    ( 1259313 , 1259315 , 16 , 5 , 0 , 0 , str_094 )
    ( 1252013 , 1252015 , 16 , 5 , 0 , 0 , str_094 )
    ( 1795101 , 1795102 , 18 , 6 , 0 , 0 , str_116 )
    ( 1795103 , 1795109 , 17 , 6 , 0 , 0 , str_141 )
    ( 1259301 , 1259302 , 18 , 6 , 0 , 0 , str_116 )
    ( 1259303 , 1259309 , 17 , 6 , 0 , 0 , str_141 )
    )
    ( 3 , 9 ,
    ( 100 , 999 , 7 , 0 , 0 , 0 , str_000 )
    ( 130 , 159 , 11 , 0 , 0 , 0 , str_008 )
    ( 130 , 159 , 11 , 0 , 0 , 2 , str_192 )
    ( 100 , 299 , 12 , 0 , 2 , 1 , str_022 )
    ( 100 , 299 , 12 , 0 , 2 , 2 , str_057 )
    ( 802 , 808 , 8 , 0 , 4 , 1 , str_165 )
    ( 802 , 808 , 8 , 0 , 4 , 2 , str_178 )
    ( 310 , 999 , 11 , 0 , 3 , 1 , str_040 )
    ( 310 , 999 , 11 , 0 , 3 , 2 , str_076 )
    )
    (
    str_000 #######
    str_008 ###-####-####
    str_022 (n##) ####-######
    str_040 (n###) ####-####
    str_057 c (##) ####-######
    str_076 c (###) ####-####
    str_094 (#####) ###-####-####
    str_116 (#####)(###) ####-######
    str_141 (#####)(####) ####-####
    str_165 (n####) ####
    str_178 c (####) ####
    str_192 c ###-####-####
    str_208
    )]
    }

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    and substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    check file permissions = 644 (owner:rw- group:r-- world:r--) should already be
    and restart.
    Remember to set China in Settings->General->International->Region Format->

  8. #788
    Rookie Array iGuy+'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Phone format for PERU

    Hey PLEASE help me with PERU phone format. I know your patch seems to work with it but is not doing it so well. Let me explain you. One carrier shows the incomin call as 1 ### #### and the other one shows it as 01 ### ####. So in teh first one, if i stored the number like 01 ### #### or only ### #### it doesnt seem to recognize landlines.

    the mobile lines are like this ### ### ###
    land lines look like ### ####

    long distance inside the country would make the numbers look like this

    ML 0** ### ### ###
    LL 0** ### ####
    Here the ** represent the area code for each province.

    the problem is the first 0, one carrier recognizes it without the 0 and the other puts the 0 in front so when i used it with Movistar doesnt seem to recognize. Im having big trouble. The contry code is +51 . Please help, thanks in advance
    :iphone: 1.1.4 OTB, 3.1.3 right now, J,A with redsnow U with Bootneuter, 3.9fb BL

  9. #789
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGuy+ View Post
    Hey PLEASE help me with PERU phone format. I know your patch seems to work with it but is not doing it so well. Let me explain you. One carrier shows the incomin call as 1 ### #### and the other one shows it as 01 ### ####. So in teh first one, if i stored the number like 01 ### #### or only ### #### it doesnt seem to recognize landlines.

    the mobile lines are like this ### ### ###
    land lines look like ### ####

    long distance inside the country would make the numbers look like this

    ML 0** ### ### ###
    LL 0** ### ####
    Here the ** represent the area code for each province.

    the problem is the first 0, one carrier recognizes it without the 0 and the other puts the 0 in front so when i used it with Movistar doesnt seem to recognize. Im having big trouble. The contry code is +51 . Please help, thanks in advance
    I must reconfirm previous solution ,
    tested with any combination :
    234-5678
    (1) 234-5678
    (01) 234-5678
    +51 234-5678
    and Caller ID is always recognized.

    but attention : the fix is valid for incoming calls or sms,
    if you use recents to make a call the number will be the same received
    and could not be valid for the operator (01 or 1).

  10. #790
    Rookie Array iGuy+'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default One more thing...

    Thanks in advance y just saw thats what happening. Only one more thing, when a third CARRIER, nexxtel, the radio+cellphone service send a SMS to any operator (movistar or claro) SMS app recognizes it as 511 ### ### ### and, not having the + before the 511 code makes it useless for caller id, is there anyway to fix that please thanks in advance again
    :iphone: 1.1.4 OTB, 3.1.3 right now, J,A with redsnow U with Bootneuter, 3.9fb BL


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Firmware] 2.0 Beta > plist for Exchange-Folders and Preferences?
    By michis0806 in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:11 PM
  2. 1.1.3 carrier.plist & operator.plist inaccessible
    By legitimie in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
  4. Firmware 1.1.1 and CarrierMap.plist
    By timschuerewegen in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 06:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:14 PM.
twitter, follow us!