Page 69 of 106 FirstFirst ... 194959606162636465666768697071727374757677787989 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1053
Like Tree13Likes
Discuss Is UIPhoneFormats.plist gone on firmware 2.1? at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by Yee-Ouch Hi Frank! I live in Russia, use English language in iphone. ...
  1. #681
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yee-Ouch View Post
    Hi Frank!
    I live in Russia, use English language in iphone.
    I want use russian region format with english date and time format.
    Сan you help me?
    +7 (###) ###-##-##
    8 (###) ###-##-##
    ###-##-##

    Thanks!
    Use method explained in previous post #680 with:
    en_RU


  2. #682
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Red face Dear Frank please help.!!

    Dear Frank 8,

    The Caller ID Fix 3.0 completely solved my calls and SMS display problem.

    Thanks a lot for that,

    yet There is a small Number Formatting issue which I really need your help,

    *I am from Sri Lanka (en_LK) and I have activated my region with Erica Utilities region command that you provided.

    kindly use your magic to change my number formatting as follows;

    +94 (xx) xxxx-xxx
    (xx) xxxx-xxx
    (0xx) xxxx-xxx
    (0xx7) xxx-xxx
    (0xx) 4 xxx-xxx
    (0xx) 5 xxx-xxx
    xxxx-xxx
    xxxx
    xxx

    an i am not seeing front '0' when i receive call from Eg:- 077-2241549 please let me know why is that too..


    Thanks in Advance.!

    warm regards,

    _ryan.

  3. #683
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan.peiris View Post

    +94 (xx) xxxx-xxx
    (xx) xxxx-xxx
    (0xx) xxxx-xxx
    (0xx7) xxx-xxx
    (0xx) 4 xxx-xxx
    (0xx) 5 xxx-xxx
    xxxx-xxx
    xxxx
    xxx

    an i am not seeing front '0' when i receive call from Eg:- 077-2241549 please let me know why is that too..
    If you don't see front '0' in received , it's probably truncated by your operator.

    I suppose the third digit as an optional carrier selection and it will be ignored for Caller ID match .

    for area codes : 11,21,23,24,25,26,27,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,45 ,47,51,52,54,55,57,63,65,66,67,81,91
    if third digit = 4 , format (0xx) 4 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 4xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 5 , format (0xx) 5 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 5xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 7 , format (0xx7) xxx-xxx , +94 (xx7) xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (0xx) xxxx-xxx , +94 (xx) xxxx-xxxx

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    Substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    (check file permissions = 644) and restart.

  4. #684
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    If you don't see front '0' in received , it's probably truncated by your operator.

    I suppose the third digit as an optional carrier selection and it will be ignored for Caller ID match .

    for area codes : 11,21,23,24,25,26,27,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,45 ,47,51,52,54,55,57,63,65,66,67,81,91
    if third digit = 4 , format (0xx) 4 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 4xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 5 , format (0xx) 5 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 5xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 7 , format (0xx7) xxx-xxx , +94 (xx7) xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (0xx) xxxx-xxx , +94 (xx) xxxx-xxxx

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    Substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    (check file permissions = 644) and restart.
    Dear Frank8,

    It worked.. perfectly just the way I wanted.

    now when type my number or receive an unknown call numbers get formatted so nicely.

    Oh.. Thank You so much Frank.

    warm regards,

    _ryan

    Thanks again.!

  5. #685
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    This is the patch for landlines renumbering in Lahore and Karachi (Pakistan) ,
    7-digits numbers became 8-digits .

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    Substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    (check file permissions = 644) and restart.


  6. #686
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    If you don't see front '0' in received , it's probably truncated by your operator.

    I suppose the third digit as an optional carrier selection and it will be ignored for Caller ID match .

    for area codes : 11,21,23,24,25,26,27,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,45 ,47,51,52,54,55,57,63,65,66,67,81,91
    if third digit = 4 , format (0xx) 4 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 4xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 5 , format (0xx) 5 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 5xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 7 , format (0xx7) xxx-xxx , +94 (xx7) xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (0xx) xxxx-xxx , +94 (xx) xxxx-xxxx

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    Substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    (check file permissions = 644) and restart.
    Dear Frank,

    Everything is perfect only if you can please adjust this time only. NOT your's
    I have made the mistake.

    - if number starts with 0777 (repeated 777 s) numbers should be formed as (0777) xxx-xxx

    - if it starts with 077 and some other number than '7' numbers should be formated like
    (077) xxx-xxxx

    **so you can ignore this rule. "if third digit = 7 , format (0xx7) xxx-xxx , +94 (xx7) xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (0xx) xxxx-xxx , +94 (xx) xxxx-xxxx" which I previously gave

    all the other rules are correct.

    Hope you'll help me.

    Thank You.

  7. #687
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan.peiris View Post

    - if number starts with 0777 (repeated 777 s) numbers should be formed as (0777) xxx-xxx
    JACKPOT ---> 777 <--- JACKPOT

    New rules for Sri Lanka
    for area codes : 11,21,23,24,25,26,27,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,45 ,47,51,52,54,55,57,63,65,66,67,81,91
    if third digit = 4 , format (0xx) 4 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 4xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 5 , format (0xx) 5 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 5xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (0xx) xxxx-xxx , +94 (xx) xxxx-xxxx

    for mobiles :
    if code = 777 , format (0777) xxx-xxx , +94 (777) xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (07x) xxx-xxxx , +94 (7x) xxx-xxxxx

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    Substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    (check file permissions = 644) and restart.

  8. #688
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking Thank you Frank.!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    JACKPOT ---> 777 <--- JACKPOT

    New rules for Sri Lanka
    for area codes : 11,21,23,24,25,26,27,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,45 ,47,51,52,54,55,57,63,65,66,67,81,91
    if third digit = 4 , format (0xx) 4 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 4xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 5 , format (0xx) 5 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 5xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (0xx) xxxx-xxx , +94 (xx) xxxx-xxxx

    for mobiles :
    if code = 777 , format (0777) xxx-xxx , +94 (777) xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (07x) xxx-xxxx , +94 (7x) xxx-xxxxx

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    Substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    (check file permissions = 644) and restart.
    Dear..Frank,

    Thank you so much.! It worked out nicely.

    I am going to share this with all Sri Lankan iPhone users. But I will mention that the credit will go to You

    Regards, from,

    Sri Lanka

  9. #689
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Red face Troubling you again Dear Frank8

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    JACKPOT ---> 777 <--- JACKPOT

    New rules for Sri Lanka
    for area codes : 11,21,23,24,25,26,27,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,45 ,47,51,52,54,55,57,63,65,66,67,81,91
    if third digit = 4 , format (0xx) 4 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 4xxx-xxx
    if third digit = 5 , format (0xx) 5 xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) 5xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (0xx) xxxx-xxx , +94 (xx) xxxx-xxxx

    for mobiles :
    if code = 777 , format (0777) xxx-xxx , +94 (777) xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (07x) xxx-xxxx , +94 (7x) xxx-xxxxx

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    Substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    (check file permissions = 644) and restart.
    Hi.. Frank8,

    Kindly check this problem,

    When I receive a SMS from a mobile that is not in my contacts why does it shows including my country code ( Eg: +94 (77) xxx-xxx ) Can't it be like (077) xxx-xxxx or (77) xxx-xxxx ( without the country code ).

    and please do this adjustment too..

    for area codes : 11,21,23,24,25,26,27,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,45 ,47,51,52,54,55,57,63,65,66,67,81,91

    if the third digit is '2'
    numbers should format as (0xx) x xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) x xxx-xxxx space just after the third digit.

    Thanks in Advance.!

    _ryan

  10. #690
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan.peiris View Post
    Hi.. Frank8,

    Kindly check this problem,

    When I receive a SMS from a mobile that is not in my contacts why does it shows including my country code ( Eg: +94 (77) xxx-xxx ) Can't it be like (077) xxx-xxxx or (77) xxx-xxxx ( without the country code ).

    and please do this adjustment too..

    for area codes : 11,21,23,24,25,26,27,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,41,45 ,47,51,52,54,55,57,63,65,66,67,81,91

    if the third digit is '2'
    numbers should format as (0xx) x xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) x xxx-xxxx space just after the third digit.

    Thanks in Advance.!

    _ryan
    +94 in SMS is automatically added from your operator (this happens in many countries)

    New rules for Sri Lanka ,

    landlines :
    format (0xx) x xxx-xxx , +94 (xx) x xxx-xxx

    mobiles :
    if code = 777 , format (0777) xxx-xxx , +94 (777) xxx-xxx
    otherwise format (07x) xxx-xxxx , +94 (7x) xxx-xxxx

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    Substitute with:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    (check file permissions = 644) and restart.
    Last edited by Frank8; 07-26-2009 at 01:40 AM.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Firmware] 2.0 Beta > plist for Exchange-Folders and Preferences?
    By michis0806 in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:11 PM
  2. 1.1.3 carrier.plist & operator.plist inaccessible
    By legitimie in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
  4. Firmware 1.1.1 and CarrierMap.plist
    By timschuerewegen in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 06:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:58 AM.
twitter, follow us!