Page 61 of 106 FirstFirst ... 114151525354555657585960616263646566676869707181 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1053
Like Tree13Likes
Discuss Is UIPhoneFormats.plist gone on firmware 2.1? at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; No differences in Firmware 2.2.1 for UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat and Default.phoneformat (same files of 2.2)...
  1. #601
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    No differences in Firmware 2.2.1
    for UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat and Default.phoneformat
    (same files of 2.2)


  2. #602
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glassman13 View Post
    Hi Frank8 , can you please fix for Serbia N=9 in next release or send me file? If i had contact with +381(65)123-4567 or (065)123-4567 and contact +381(11)123-4567 or (011)123-4567 iPhone dispays both names!
    THANX!
    I have a ready solutions

    Last 8 digits match (Serbia , Pakistan , Netherlands) for 2.2 here:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

    save original file :
    System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat

    replace and restart.

  3. #603
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenjiFinster View Post
    Hi there Frank8.
    Some corrections about the format of Chile:
    The phone format should be:
    +56 9 XXXX-XXXX / XXXX-XXXX (<-- Cell Phones)
    +56 2 XXX-XXXX / (02) XXX-XXXX (<-- Santiago)
    +56 32 XXX-XXXX / (032) XXX-XXXX (<-- Valparaiso/Easter Island region)
    +56 41 XXX-XXXX / (041) XXX-XXXX (<-- Concepcion/Arauco region)
    +56 XX XX-XXXX / (0XX) XX-XXXX (<-- Other regions)

    And for int'l phone calls it should be
    1XX 0 #
    00 #

    This data is based on the chilean numbering plan. Is there any way to correct/edit the file? Thanks beforehand.
    Have you tried Format Fix for firmware 2.2 (Cydia Localization) ?

    old style rules are very similar:

    +56 (99) ###-####
    +56 (98) ###-####
    +56 (97) ###-####
    +56 (96) ###-####
    +56 (2) ###-####
    (02) ###-####
    (0##) ###-####
    +56 (32) ###-####
    (9) ###-####
    (8) ###-####
    (7) ###-####
    (6) ###-####
    +56 (##) ###-####

    if not , give me an example.

  4. #604
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    Have you tried Format Fix for firmware 2.2 (Cydia Localization) ?

    old style rules are very similar:

    +56 (99) ###-####
    +56 (98) ###-####
    +56 (97) ###-####
    +56 (96) ###-####
    +56 (2) ###-####
    (02) ###-####
    (0##) ###-####
    +56 (32) ###-####
    (9) ###-####
    (8) ###-####
    (7) ###-####
    (6) ###-####
    +56 (##) ###-####

    if not , give me an example.
    The main problems are 2:
    Cell phone numbers are 8-digit, with an area code (9) that is not used when dialing from cell-to-cell. There is no need in the format for the (9), (8), (7) and (6) separation, because it doesn't exist (In the int'l format is +56 9 XXXX-XXXX, as mentioned before)

    The second problem is with landline phone numbers from areas other than 2, 32 and 41. The phone numbers from those areas actually have 6 numbers instead of 7. As an example, the phone +56 61 22-8410 (A valid number from Punta Arenas) is shown as +56 (61) 228-410. And in short format is shown as (061) 228-410 instead of (061) 22-8410.

    And yes, I'm running Format Fix (for 2.2). That's how I noticed the wrong formatting.

  5. #605
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank8 View Post
    i have a ready solutions

    last 8 digits match (serbia , pakistan , netherlands) for 2.2 here:
    rapidshare: Easy filehosting

    save original file :
    System/library/privateframeworks/appsupport.framework/default.phoneformat

    replace and restart.
    thanx, again!!!


  6. #606
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    No differences in Firmware 2.2.1
    for UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat and Default.phoneformat
    (same files of 2.2)
    Thank you for the head up Frank. I was just thinking whether or not FW2.2.1 have mingled anything with the Caller ID and Phone Format, and thank God it didn't .

    Thank you Frank .

  7. #607
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenjiFinster View Post
    The main problems are 2:
    Cell phone numbers are 8-digit, with an area code (9) that is not used when dialing from cell-to-cell. There is no need in the format for the (9), (8), (7) and (6) separation, because it doesn't exist (In the int'l format is +56 9 XXXX-XXXX, as mentioned before)

    The second problem is with landline phone numbers from areas other than 2, 32 and 41. The phone numbers from those areas actually have 6 numbers instead of 7. As an example, the phone +56 61 22-8410 (A valid number from Punta Arenas) is shown as +56 (61) 228-410. And in short format is shown as (061) 228-410 instead of (061) 22-8410.

    And yes, I'm running Format Fix (for 2.2). That's how I noticed the wrong formatting.
    I have implemented a similar solution (a little easier for me) ,
    phone format for Chile:
    +56 9 XXXX-XXXX / XXXX-XXXX (<-- Cell Phones)
    +56 (2) XXX-XXXX / (02) XXX-XXXX (<-- Santiago)
    +56 (32) XXX-XXXX / (032) XXX-XXXX (<-- Valparaiso/Easter Island region)
    +56 (41) XXX-XXXX / (041) XXX-XXXX (<-- Concepcion/Arauco region)
    +56 (XX) XX-XXXX / (0XX) XX-XXXX (<-- Other regions 6 digits)
    +56 (XX) XXX-XXXX / (0XX) XXX-XXXX (<-- Other regions 7 dig. future)

    Alternative to + for international phone calls
    1XX0 $
    00 $

    (56, cl , L )
    [( L1 , L2 , 2 ,( 0 ; 00,1##0) )
    ( 2 , 3 ,
    (32,32,9,0,2,1, str_000)
    (41,41,9,0,2,1, str_000)
    (96,99,9,0,2,0, str_053))
    ( 1 , 4 ,
    (3,7,8,0,2,1, str_029)
    (3,7,9,0,2,1, str_000)
    (6,9,8,0,1,0, str_043)
    (2,2,8,0,1,1, str_015))
    (
    str_000 (n##) ###-####
    str_015 (n#) ###-####
    str_029 (n##) ##-####
    str_043 ####-####
    str_053 c # ####-####
    )]

    Test file for Chile is here:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

    save original file:
    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat
    substitute and restart.

  8. #608
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    I have implemented a similar solution (a little easier for me)
    (snip)
    Test file for Chile is here:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    (snip)
    This config works perfectly. Thank you!

  9. #609
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi, Frank. Please can you make for Baku, Azerbaijan...I always did it actually by my self, but this time it's really hard to do, cause i'm not able to work in hex editor.

    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat with this configuration :

    az
    string +994 (##) ###-##-##
    string (###) ###-##-##
    string 00$

    and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat with this one :
    // Azerbaijan [az]
    az 994
    + + + + ## #######
    + + + + ### ######
    + + + + ### #####
    + + + + ## ######
    i used to do like this on firmware 1.1.2 ,

    or similar to this, but in a new variant(i did it on 2.0.2) :
    az
    String 994
    String 00
    String 0
    Number 2
    Number 7

    but in 2.2.1 it's really different, you have to edit these files in 0xed.app, so that's why i need your help.. many many thanks in advance
    Last edited by kayzer; 02-03-2009 at 04:21 PM.

  10. #610
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayzer View Post
    Hi, Frank. Please can you make for Baku, Azerbaijan...I always did it actually by my self, but this time it's really hard to do, cause i'm not able to work in hex editor.

    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat with this configuration :

    az
    string +994 (##) ###-##-##
    string (###) ###-##-##
    string 00$

    and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat with this one :
    // Azerbaijan [az]
    az 994
    + + + + ## #######
    + + + + ### ######
    + + + + ### #####
    + + + + ## ######
    i used to do like this on firmware 1.1.2 ,

    or similar to this, but in a new variant(i did it on 2.0.2) :
    az
    String 994
    String 00
    String 0
    Number 2
    Number 7

    but in 2.2.1 it's really different, you have to edit these files in 0xed.app, so that's why i need your help.. many many thanks in advance
    Azerbaijan is included in Format Fix for 2.2 (Cydia Localization) with
    +994 ## ### ## ##
    0## ### ## ##
    as request in a previous post

    If you prefer
    +994 (##) ###-##-##
    (0##) ###-##-##
    this is the UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat file:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

    remember to set Azerbaijan in Region Format using
    en_AZ
    as explained in Appendix C of pdf document (ispazio.net/en search format)

    and Default.phoneformat is updated from CallerID Fix for 2.2 (Cydia Localization)

    If don't work try this extra fix
    save original file (if present):
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.AppSupport.plist

    for Azerbaijan substitute with (or copy) :
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

    and restart.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Firmware] 2.0 Beta > plist for Exchange-Folders and Preferences?
    By michis0806 in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:11 PM
  2. 1.1.3 carrier.plist & operator.plist inaccessible
    By legitimie in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
  4. Firmware 1.1.1 and CarrierMap.plist
    By timschuerewegen in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 06:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:51 AM.
twitter, follow us!