Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 63646474849505152535455565758596061626364656676 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1053
Like Tree13Likes
Discuss Is UIPhoneFormats.plist gone on firmware 2.1? at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by regonzam Hi Frank! I'm from Chile, and I have upgrated to 2.2, ...
  1. #551
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regonzam View Post
    Hi Frank!
    I'm from Chile, and I have upgrated to 2.2, but the patch (get by Installer or Cydia) doesn't work.
    Do you know if you can help me?
    Best regards and have a nice week.
    regonzam.
    install CallerID Fix for 2.2 (Cydia -> section -> Localization)
    select Chile in Region Format and restart


  2. #552
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mihajmi View Post
    Hello Frank. Do you have file for Bosnia? I must ask again because nothing works. Thanks in advance...

    +387 (###)##-###
    +387 (###)###-###
    +387 (###)###-####
    HOW to set unsupported countries in Region Format for Caller ID:

    1. install Erica Utilities via Cydia

    2. use terminal of winscp via SSH or mobile terminal and type :

    /usr/bin/plutil -s AppleLocale -v xx_XX /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences.plist

    with instead of xx_XX the code of your country . Example Bosnia: en_BA , Malaysia: en_MY
    attention to uppercase and lowercase !

    3. restart.

  3. #553
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    HOW to set unsupported countries in Region Format for Caller ID:

    1. install Erica Utilities via Cydia

    2. use terminal of winscp via SSH or mobile terminal and type :

    /usr/bin/plutil -s AppleLocale -v xx_XX /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences.plist

    with instead of xx_XX the code of your country . Example Bosnia: en_BA , Malaysia: en_MY
    attention to uppercase and lowercase !

    3. restart.
    Thank you very much. That helped ;-)

  4. #554
    Supporter Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Hey Frank,

    I've added the Default.phoneformat to a custom.bundle used in pwnage tool and it work flawlessly!

    Thanks so much!

  5. #555
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Hello Frank.

    Do you have the file for Costa Rica?

    I have firmware 2.1 in a iPhone 3G (with VirginSIM), so I installed CallerID 2.1 but it DID'T work.

    Costa Rica
    +506 #### ####
    +506 ########

    Thanks in advance...


  6. #556
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezur View Post
    Hello Frank.

    Do you have the file for Costa Rica?

    I have firmware 2.1 in a iPhone 3G (with VirginSIM), so I installed CallerID 2.1 but it DID'T work.

    Costa Rica
    +506 #### ####
    +506 ########

    Thanks in advance...
    Costa Rica (firmware 2.1)

    1) install "CallerID Fix for 2.1" (Cydia Localization)

    2) Costa Rica extra fix for Sim Unlock Adapter
    save original:
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.AppSupport.plist
    substitute with:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16645105...ort.plist.html

    3) Costa Rica numbers format
    save original:
    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat
    substitute with:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/17062605...oneformat.html

    4) restart.

  7. #557
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Talking Worked great!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    Costa Rica (firmware 2.1)

    1) install "CallerID Fix for 2.1" (Cydia Localization)

    2) Costa Rica extra fix for Sim Unlock Adapter
    save original:
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.AppSupport.plist
    substitute with:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16645105...ort.plist.html

    3) Costa Rica numbers format
    save original:
    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat
    substitute with:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/17062605...oneformat.html

    4) restart.
    Hey Frank8,

    Worked flawlessly, you are the man!!!

    Thanks so much!!! You're great, and very fast as well!!!

  8. #558
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello Frank!
    Can you do it for Moldova?

    +373(##)##-##-##
    (0##)##-##-##
    ##-##-##
    ##-##
    ###
    Thank you anyway!

  9. #559
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    With new features of 2.2 "Last n digits match" can be implemented,
    usefull in special cases and for people who say: Nokia do it better

    Last 6 digits match (FW 2.2) here:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/17126284...oneformat.html

    Last 7 digits match (FW 2.2) here:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/17126197...oneformat.html

    save original file:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/Default.phoneformat
    substitute and restart.

    remember: match between numbers with and without "+"
    is possible only if same country is set in Region Format


    if you need a Generic unformatted format (FW 2.2):
    http://rapidshare.com/files/17124447...oneformat.html

    save original file:
    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/PhoneFormats/UIDefaultFormats.phoneformat
    substitute and restart.

  10. #560
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Hi!

    Ok so I need appsupport for Costa Rica (+506 #### ####) in fw 2.2

    What file should I be replacing again? I'm sorry but this thread is a little confusing. Had not been here for a while and I am now ready to update to 2.2

    What plist file should i replace? This last file on the post by Frank8 (who by the way has done a great job) or another one?


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Firmware] 2.0 Beta > plist for Exchange-Folders and Preferences?
    By michis0806 in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:11 PM
  2. 1.1.3 carrier.plist & operator.plist inaccessible
    By legitimie in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
  4. Firmware 1.1.1 and CarrierMap.plist
    By timschuerewegen in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 06:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:18 PM.
twitter, follow us!