Page 32 of 106 FirstFirst ... 122223242526272829303132333435363738394041425282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1053
Like Tree13Likes
Discuss Is UIPhoneFormats.plist gone on firmware 2.1? at the PwnageTool - Hackint0sh.org; Any chance of adding the Falkland Islands? <key>fk</key> <array> <string>00 $</string> <string>+500 #####</string> </array>...
  1. #311
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Any chance of adding the Falkland Islands?

    <key>fk</key>
    <array>
    <string>00 $</string>
    <string>+500 #####</string>
    </array>


  2. #312
    peu
    peu is offline
    Respected Professional Array peu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Buenos Aires Argentina (I like ribs)
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kultschar View Post
    Any chance of adding the Falkland Islands?
    Argentina is already done...

    Code:
    <key>ar</key>
    <array>
    <array>
    <string>54</string>
    <string>00</string>
    <string>0</string>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <integer>10</integer>
    </array>
    <array>
    <string>54</string>
    <string>00</string>
    <string>0</string>
    <integer>1</integer>
    <integer>10</integer>
    </array>
    </array>

    5>evaders>JB 6.12
    4S>5.01>>5.11>redsnow>JB 5.1.1
    4>Limera1n B1>4.3.2>IOS5 GM>redsnow>JB 5.0
    3GS>blackra1n RC3>3.1.2>Spirit>Unlock 3.1.2>Jailbreakme.com>Ultrasn0w 2.0>JB 4.01
    3G>redsn0w 0.72>ultrasn0w>Unlock 3.0>pwnage 3.14>JB 3.1.2
    2G>hardware unlock>elite-team virginizer>upgrade to 1.1.1>toc2rta JB>anysim 1.1>unlock 1.1.1>Restored to 1.1.3>Ziphone 2.2>Unlock 1.1.3>Modified Ziphone>iClarified unlock patch>Unlocked 1.1.4>QuickPWN>2.0.2>2.1>2.2>2.2.1>redsn0w 0.71>JB 3.0

  3. #313
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    kultschar,

    Falklands actually fixed with:

    <key>fk</key>
    <array>
    <array>
    <string>500</string>
    <string>00</string>
    <string></string>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <integer>5</integer>
    </array>
    </array>

  4. #314
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    30

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by peu View Post
    Argentina is already done...

    Code:
    <key>ar</key>
    <array>
    <array>
    <string>54</string>
    <string>00</string>
    <string>0</string>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <integer>10</integer>
    </array>
    <array>
    <string>54</string>
    <string>00</string>
    <string>0</string>
    <integer>1</integer>
    <integer>10</integer>
    </array>
    </array>
    haha!!!!!

  5. #315
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    kultschar,

    Falklands actually fixed with:

    <key>fk</key>
    <array>
    <array>
    <string>500</string>
    <string>00</string>
    <string></string>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <integer>5</integer>
    </array>
    </array>
    Awesome - now working!! Thanks a lot man!!


  6. #316
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    kultschar,

    I don't find Mobile Country Code of Falkland Islands

    execute field test (type *3001#12345#* on dialer)

    for 2G tap:
    GSM Cell Environment >
    Cell Information >
    Equivalent PLMNs >
    Mobile Network Code xxx
    Mobile Country Code xxx

    for 3G tap:
    MM Info >
    Equivalent PLMN list >
    Mobile Network Code xxx
    Mobile Country Code xxx

  7. #317
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I tryed CallerFix, but when I dial 7 digits callerid will not recognize contact.
    As I understand, callerid will recognize contact only by 10 digits.
    Please help...

  8. #318
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank8 View Post
    kultschar,

    I don't find Mobile Country Code of Falkland Islands

    execute field test (type *3001#12345#* on dialer)

    for 2G tap:
    GSM Cell Environment >
    Cell Information >
    Equivalent PLMNs >
    Mobile Network Code xxx
    Mobile Country Code xxx

    for 3G tap:
    MM Info >
    Equivalent PLMN list >
    Mobile Network Code xxx
    Mobile Country Code xxx

    Frank - 750 is the code for the Falkland Islands - I added this manually to the plist files and with your modded UIphoneformat file it works!

    I guess you will update these three files now??

  9. #319
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gavian View Post
    I tryed CallerFix, but when I dial 7 digits callerid will not recognize contact.
    As I understand, callerid will recognize contact only by 10 digits.
    Please help...
    save 10 digits numbers is for Argentina

  10. #320
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kultschar View Post
    Frank - 750 is the code for the Falkland Islands - I added this manually to the plist files and with your modded UIphoneformat file it works!

    I guess you will update these three files now??
    I cannot substitute UIMobileCountryCodes.plist file in
    CallerID Fix Collection because many people change it
    for sim-adapter problem and I don't want overwrite .

    But you could share it locally with who use same sims


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [Firmware] 2.0 Beta > plist for Exchange-Folders and Preferences?
    By michis0806 in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:11 PM
  2. 1.1.3 carrier.plist & operator.plist inaccessible
    By legitimie in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
  4. Firmware 1.1.1 and CarrierMap.plist
    By timschuerewegen in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 06:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:42 PM.
twitter, follow us!