Spin - Not certain which message was back to me since you seemed to be replying to several people.
1) I have an original iPhone and am on Windows.
2) I have upgraded to 2.0 although at one time the phone was jailbroken via Ziphone
3) I have attempted to restore using the downloaded Thor ipsw which gives me an error.
4) I have attempted to both manually place my phone in restore mode and via iLiberty but winpwn cannot find the phone.
5) Basically when I am at the step to "pwn" the phone via winpwn...nothing happens. The phone is never detected to be in restore/recovery mode.
I've spent about 5 hours on this and understand it should be <30 minute process. So I'm kinda at the moment.
I'll certainly rep you when I get this thing working and I appreciate your effort at the beginning of the thread. However I do believe everything running together is a bit confusing and could be organized in a slightly better way.
Thank you for your time.